First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well there’s a picture of a Bronco frame in velocity blue. Would really suck if it’s a concept.
Sponsored

Tommy1135

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is my VB tremor, for reference the color is brighter than blue flame metallic and lightning blue. A rolls royce hit my truck so I've already dealt with some paint work on it. My bodyshop had to wait for the special paint to come in. Apparently it has a really dark base coat has another coat that gives it a tint I believe. The gloss is great and looks amazing in bright and dark lighting.
20201107_142339.jpg
A Rolls Royce huh? Tell me you got a “concussion”.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A Rolls Royce huh? Tell me you got a “concussion”.
Haha, the guy tried to cut in front of me and he ram into my brand new tire, bumper and broke my new track bar. This all happened at like 2mph. My truck had around 4k in damage while I'm sure he had to pay for over 20k for his ugly ass car. He also rear ended a jeep in front of me.
20200615_155646.jpg
Screenshot_20200615-141034_Gallery.jpg

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here is my VB tremor, for reference the color is brighter than blue flame metallic and lightning blue. A rolls royce hit my truck so I've already dealt with some paint work on it. My bodyshop had to wait for the special paint to come in. Apparently it has a really dark base coat has another coat that gives it a tint I believe. The gloss is great and looks amazing in bright and dark lighting.
Ford Bronco Ford please build a velocity blue bronco so we can see 1 Screenshot_20200615-141034_Gallery
I'm not much of an F-Series fan but I wouldn't kick this truck out of bed for eating crackers. Super nice truck. VB looks perfect on it.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think you velocity blue people are in for a treat
Is this based on actual knowledge of something coming soon, or just a speculation and/or general comment on VB?

Haha, the guy tried to cut in front of me and he ram into my brand new tire, bumper and broke my new track bar. This all happened at like 2mph. My truck had around 4k in damage while I'm sure he had to pay for over 20k for his ugly ass car. He also rear ended a jeep in front of me.
Ford Bronco Ford please build a velocity blue bronco so we can see 1 Screenshot_20200615-141034_Gallery
Haha, I was going to ask if you're in South Florida, as that seemed like a very South Florida thing to happen, and then I look at your info on the left and see you're in Miami! No need to explain further!

Your truck looks great - love the VB/black accents combo.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is this based on actual knowledge of something coming soon, or just a speculation and/or general comment on VB?

Haha, I was going to ask if you're in South Florida, as that seemed like a very South Florida thing to happen, and then I look at your info on the left and see you're in Miami! No need to explain further!

Your truck looks great - love the VB/black accents combo.
Its an only in Florida type situation ??

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
cant wait to see VB on an actual Bronco. I’m almost 100% on VB and it’s a big leap for me coming from a history of black and gray cars. It’s a pretty bold color.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those that haven't seen it in person please go and see a new F-150 when you can on a Ford lot. At least at dusk it looked pretty bad to me and I love blues. I'll check again under full sun one day to be sure.

Sponsored

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Kills me Ford hasn't teased us with any rolling VBs. Still my top choice, but I'm still torn on it. It looks cheap and bland on small compact cars, looks OK on the trucks, the one a few posts up is gorgeous!!, looks sexy as all hell on the Mustang. So for me it really comes down to body shape and how it flows with it. I'm thinking with the Bronco having so much to offset it, fenders, mirrors, grills, tops it'll look absolutely beautiful. But I'm still not sure.

FORD, THROW US A BONE!!!

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kills me Ford hasn't teased us with any rolling VBs. Still my top choice, but I'm still torn on it. It looks cheap and bland on small compact cars, looks OK on the trucks, the one a few posts up is gorgeous!!, looks sexy as all hell on the Mustang. So for me it really comes down to body shape and how it flows with it. I'm thinking with the Bronco having so much to offset it, fenders, mirrors, grills, tops it'll look absolutely beautiful. But I'm still not sure.

FORD, THROW US A BONE!!!
This is exactly how I feel about Velocity Blue. If it looks as good as I hope it does on the Bronco, it will be my top choice. If not, I will blend in with everyone else and get Cactus Gray or Oxford White.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where the F is a VB Bronco?

Want to see 2 Dr Sasquatch!
Sponsored