TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting, that is a good point, mine are 0628 so maybe? But if it IS next week then why wouldn't they say that?

Thanks for this info!
Sounds like you got someone on the other end that didn't quite know their job yet. Based on the tenor of the comments here I'd guess there's high turnover in the Bronco CS department right now. ;)
From my understanding. If Ford schedules it. They have already acquired all components and reserved them for your build. So why would they take your build date away and say; we don't know. There is so much planning and coordination. It's not like parts come in on Monday and your Bronco is built on Wednesday.
Actually, lots of times parts do come in on Monday for a rig built on Wednesday. But, if it's been scheduled, Ford has reason to believe those parts are actually going to show up.

Occasionally they don't - and more often than usual they don't right now.
Sponsored

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting, that is a good point, mine are 0628 so maybe? But if it IS next week then why wouldn't they say that?

Thanks for this info!
Dude...how could you say that 0628 doesn't represent a date in any way? Have you been following any of the threads on build dates and blend dates? It is literally a date in one of the most common formats.

First of all, some customer service reps at Ford have been refusing to give out build dates for about a month. You call back and try to get someone else. Or you play a game like, can you confirm that it is still this or that it isn't. That's worked for me.

But the fact that your status says "In Production" is the answer. Yeah, the blend date of 6/28 is the answer too. But your status changed to In Production. What more do you need to know? They are building your frigging car right this second!

Have a beer and relax. You are going to have a tough couple of weeks ahead of you if you can't settle down.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Theyā€™re still giving out dates. You gotta call back and speak to a different agent. I JUST called the Bronco Help Number, and they told me Iā€™m still scheduled for the week of July 26th. So either they havenā€™t rescheduled everyone yet, or MAP isnā€™t actually shutting down that week.

Hope this helps!

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice click bait.

Unfounded rumors should include that in the title. Can the mods change it to:

"Unfounded Speculation: No more build dates given out because I am mad."

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Second day reservation, Bronco Badlands, Manual Transmission, February build

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, in your opinion only people without VINs are allowed to complain about this situation? You're free to move right past my post if it's that much of a struggle for you to reach each and every complaint. You certainly didn't add anything useful to the discussion.
Lmao what did you add? Unsubstantiated claims from Ford CS?

Ford Bronco Ford refused to give me a new build date 1624560992206

What I really want is everyone to stop posting new threads on every fucking whim they have. Quit acting like 12 year old girls posting Facebook status updates every time their boyfriend confuses them. Itā€™s unreal how needy you all are for some attention.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Theyā€™re still giving out dates. You gotta call back and speak to a different agent. I JUST called the Bronco Help Number, and they told me Iā€™m still scheduled for the week of July 26th. So either they havenā€™t rescheduled everyone yet, or MAP isnā€™t actually shutting down that week.

Hope this helps!
I think the part where the OP said, " I pushed pretty hard, because it's incredibly frustrating..." resulted in the "get off the phone with the crazy guy/diamond" response.

But time will tell - eventually - someday - right?

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might be good to change the title of the thread too. Might I suggest strike through of the original and add:

"Everything turned out better than expected"

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dude...how could you say that 0628 doesn't represent a date in any way? Have you been following any of the threads on build dates and blend dates? It is literally a date in one of the most common formats.

First of all, some customer service reps at Ford have been refusing to give out build dates for about a month. You call back and try to get someone else. Or you play a game like, can you confirm that it is still this or that it isn't. That's worked for me.

But the fact that your status says "In Production" is the answer. Yeah, the blend date of 6/28 is the answer too. But your status changed to In Production. What more do you need to know? They are building your frigging car right this second!

Have a beer and relax. You are going to have a tough couple of weeks ahead of you if you can't settle down.
Try and understand that a person who watches these forums but doesn't live on them might not have seen every post, and the search is pretty useless. It's a 9 digit number, and you wouldn't know to reach only the last 4 unless someone points it out to you. You may have been the only person in existence born with all the knowledge there ever was, I bow to you sir.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've stayed pretty calm until now, and was one of the lucky few who received a build date. Originally it was the week of June 28th, then was pushed to the week of July 5th. I connected with my dealer last week and they said it is still scheduled for the week of 7/5. With the news reported here that MAP will be closed that week I decided to call the Ford number to get my new estimate (800-334-4375). They are now saying there is no date they can give me due to the constraints etc. She said all they know is that it will be built by the end of the year. I pushed pretty hard, because it's incredibly frustrating to try and coordinate a 60k purchase with leases and other things going on, and to go from having a build date for months to now being told "It'll be built this year we just can't tell you when", but was not able to get any more information. I see here that others are still getting build dates though. What's worse, the vehicle page shows it as "In Production". Having no build date is the exact opposite of "In Production".

So, given this information, I'm going to go out on a limb and say if you haven't received a build date yet, then you will be a MY 2022 for sure because they can't even schedule the ones they communicated would be built this year!
I called yesterday and gave the Ford rep my VIN. The guy looked it up and told me my build day had moved from 7/7 to 7/12.

This info jives with the factory closure week of 7/5. The rep also said the build day was unlikely to change again for what that's worth.

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice click bait.

Unfounded rumors should include that in the title. Can the mods change it to:

"Unfounded Speculation: No more build dates given out because I am mad."
You say unfounded speculation. The title is based on my experience, which I explained in full detail. The speculation part didn't come into until the last sentence of my post.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get it that sucks and I feel for you but letā€™s not jump to conclusions. The chance that you spoke to someone from ford that has no idea what they are saying is very high. Relax and wait. Or give me your reservation
Everyone needs to pull out their Jump to Conclusions Mat
Ford Bronco Ford refused to give me a new build date tenor
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.