Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

have you tried adding your vin to Fordpass to see if you can get a location ping?
I tried but couldn’t get the ping
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can confirm that the rail system is completely FUBAR'd. My company move a lot of freight/cargo via rail and it is a complete mess. Anything passing through or near Chicago is in for a treat. Not covering for Ford but this could and likely is 100% on the rail company. We sent a few rail cars from Long Beach heading to Michigan. Normally a 4 day trip. They sat in Chicago for 2+ weeks and ended up in Texas.

gwp

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received notice my Bronco shipped n 4/13. I’m a 1/10 build week. ETD was 4/21.

i live in Jacksonville Florida And my dealer is in St. Augustine. Through talking to my dealership and Ford, I learned my Bronco was supposedly sitting in Jacksomville railyard for the past 6 weeks. 2 weeks ago I went through the effort of tracking down the rail car and the automated CSX service told me the car was in British Colombia. I thought to myself “no way that’s right”, but brought it to my sales guys attention. Today he confirmed my Bronco is, in fact, in British Colombia Canada

I am completely beside myself at this point. Completely over this process. Do I really want a to pay for a new truck that spent 4 months in a Michigan winter and was then shipped across the North American Continent ….. twice? Dealer has no plan to give me a break on price.

Should I throw in the towel or stick it out? Ford has sucked all the fun out of this process and I have no faith in the quality of this automobile given the gross incompetence thus far.
I personally don’t think it’s in Canada. It’s probably sitting in a rail yard awaiting convoy. “Everyone” (loosely speaking) know that the Ford delivery tracking system is broken. Vehicles often show up before they are “shipped” - as mine did. Others get lost forever. My guess and hope for you is that it will show up on a truck soon as a surprise. I hope you get a positive outcome soon.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Ford shipped my Bronco to Canada Canada

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All of these issues should be a Netflix doc. Unreal.

Sponsored

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is truly a reservation holder's nightmare. So Sorry about that. Just when you think you made it.SMH.
When I got my sticker I saw NE (Canada) instead of NA (United States) the sticker does show TX(for Texas) which is correct state. I asked for help interpreting the apparent discrepancy on the forum but did not get anything yet. Seeing your story makes me think I need to call the 1-800 number or I'm in for a rude awakening. My blend date is 02/23 and ETA is 06/25-07/01.
Yeah, my window sticker had NE as well, I assumed I was misreading it, but ummm, now I feel like I might need to make a call and verify...

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see how this is any different than buying a car from dealer stock a few years ago, you would have had no idea that any of this had happened, how long the car sat outside on the lot in the weather, who test drove it, or how it was driven.

Now if the Bronco was a 2021 being delivered this late, I would have second thoughts and would expect some type of discount for being essentially a leftover 2021.
Nailed it. There is literally zero issues with sitting outside not being driven in Michigan and being railed to Canada, save for the inconvenience, which is understandable but those aren’t Coyote powered Ford trains shipping these trucks around. As much as everyone likes to whine, once Ford delivers the vehicle to the rail yard, they’re 100% hands off and have no control over train routing. The vehicles are a tiny portion of the entire cargo that’s being hauled on the trains. I get the feeling that some people think the trains only take Ford vehicles and then head right to the magic rail yard behind every dealer for delivery.

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard to pin this on your dealer...this all on Ford. One would think this would be one of those times @Ford would chime in and offer some guidance.
I wonder what guidance you want Ford to give. These are complex operations and occassionally things go wrong.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As one Jax (well, I have Jags tickets, but live in Charleston) person to another, its worth waiting for. I was just on Amelia Island State Park a few weeks ago (photo). I can't imagine any harm done except the emotional frustration! My car survived 3 months on Dirt Mountain! Maybe Ford will give you some extra rewards points, but its not the dealers fault!

20220517_165257.jpg
Will they let you drive on the beach there? I thought they changed to residents only.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Canadian dealer is probably trying to figure out what to do with a window sticker in US dollars and a mph speedometer lol.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Somewhere north of Jacksonville….

Ford Bronco Ford shipped my Bronco to Canada 1654222841170

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with the comments above. It'd be wiser to just keep the car or sell it for a different one. Fucking Ford never fails to disappoint.
Fucked
On
Rail
Delivery

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received notice my Bronco shipped n 4/13. I’m a 1/10 build week. ETD was 4/21.

i live in Jacksonville Florida And my dealer is in St. Augustine. Through talking to my dealership and Ford, I learned my Bronco was supposedly sitting in Jacksomville railyard for the past 6 weeks. 2 weeks ago I went through the effort of tracking down the rail car and the automated CSX service told me the car was in British Colombia. I thought to myself “no way that’s right”, but brought it to my sales guys attention. Today he confirmed my Bronco is, in fact, in British Colombia Canada

I am completely beside myself at this point. Completely over this process. Do I really want a to pay for a new truck that spent 4 months in a Michigan winter and was then shipped across the North American Continent ….. twice? Dealer has no plan to give me a break on price.

Should I throw in the towel or stick it out? Ford has sucked all the fun out of this process and I have no faith in the quality of this automobile given the gross incompetence thus far.
I live in BC and would be happy to take care of it for you :). Still waiting for mine and I hope it doesn't end up in Florida once it finally gets chips!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will they let you drive on the beach there? I thought they changed to residents only.
Its complicated! At the Amelia Island State Park at the Southern tip just before the bridge south, anyone can drive on the beach for $2/person. There was plenty of room midweek, mid May. I hear that weekends during Summer it reaches capacity. A few miles North at American Beach, its County Residents only (see photo). Then, more miles North in Fernandina Beach, just before Fort Clinch State Park, there's a very crowded beachside parking area on the sand, but I wouldn't call it off-roading!

20220519_123454.jpg

I driven beaches from Cape Cod to Florida, they are becoming more and more crowded and restricted as more people own 4wd vehicles, most much more capable than previous generations. My rule is generally to avoid Summer, and weekends, except in the shoulder seasons. Below, my wife and I found another couple with a Bronco on Amelia Island State Park. My Non-Sas OBX on left, their Base Sasquatch on the right.

20220517_145534_01.jpg

Last edited:

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hang in there. My shipping was very, very long and I was getting frustrated and lost the excitement. i finally received it and I absolutely love it - soon forgot about the frustration as I drove around with the top down, wind in my hair, great handling, and off road fun.
Sponsored