Gomezstx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the 2.3 and 7 mt. After the Eibach springs I was nose high. I’m running a steel aftermarket bumper, and the 37 spare adds weight as well. I ended up using a 1 1/2“ spacer on the rear. That brought me to 1/2” high in the back.
I'm waiting on my delivery of 4 dr 7MT badlands. Have Eibach springs ready to go in. Modular bumper. Lobo offraod winch mount and warn platinum winch. Will be running 315 goodyear tires on icon rebound pro. I'm trying to get a sense of whether the eibach with the 2.3 will be nose high. Sounds like I should plan on a 1" rear spacer.

Was your starting point a badlands sasquatch or none-sasquatch

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks good, only time will tell how they stand up. One of the main reasons that I got them was my original plastic ones were getting a bit chewed up from gravel, plus I hate how plastic fades over time.

Bigmeatsbronco has had his flares for quite some time, after seeing photos of his, I knew I had to have mine. Might want to ask him how his are holding up.
The green looks Soooo good!

Heres a few pics of my steel flairs.

20230311_154414.jpg

20230311_152726~2.jpg

20220419_171936.jpg

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here is mine on my Basesquash no lift yet.
Ford Bronco Ford steel fender flares by Bushwacker (installed photos) + 37's, Eibach springs, 1" body lift 20220419_171936
Ford Bronco Ford steel fender flares by Bushwacker (installed photos) + 37's, Eibach springs, 1" body lift 20220419_171936
I can only imagine the constant pings whenever those OEM Goodyears fling pebbles into the metal flares. Looks worlds better than the plastic flares!

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't even see the flares because there is something slightly different about this Ranger Bronco build. What am I seeing here?
My half cab conversion...thread in the build section. I can swap tops back and forth. Sitting on yokahama geolander 40s now.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! 37’s Eibach springs, and a 1” body lift.
Noticed you are running the real beadlock rings. Do you use those for everyday driving and if some did you get a shop to mount and balance or DIY? Some 37's and other larger tires can require alot of lead to get balanced. Just curious since I've been kicking the idea around. I picked up a second set of sasquatch wheels for super cheap off craigslist for my off-road tires and want to be able to do some highway driving without to much vibration. Thanks.

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The plastic ones do that quite easy on the front fenders. Both my front fenders are well dented and creased from the flares rubbing. I'd imagine the metal flares would be even worse. I've just decided to ditch the flares altogether to stop the damage.
Doesn't surprise me. Wife didn't close the passenger door completely so just pushed it with her posterior into the closed position.... I have a ever so slight dented in area under that door handle now. >mutters something about aluminum thin skinned beast<

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I didn't use any lead or beads....no vibrations with 40s. Yokahama builds fantastic tires. I rn my beadlocks as daily driver.

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't use any lead or beads....no vibrations with 40s. Yokahama builds fantastic tires. I rn my beadlocks as daily driver.
Thanks. I was going to ask you the same thing after seeing your pics. Appreciated!

OP
OP
Bentpushrod

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm waiting on my delivery of 4 dr 7MT badlands. Have Eibach springs ready to go in. Modular bumper. Lobo offraod winch mount and warn platinum winch. Will be running 315 goodyear tires on icon rebound pro. I'm trying to get a sense of whether the eibach with the 2.3 will be nose high. Sounds like I should plan on a 1" rear spacer.

Was your starting point a badlands sasquatch or none-sasquatch
Base, Sasquatch

OP
OP
Bentpushrod

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Noticed you are running the real beadlock rings. Do you use those for everyday driving and if some did you get a shop to mount and balance or DIY? Some 37's and other larger tires can require alot of lead to get balanced. Just curious since I've been kicking the idea around. I picked up a second set of sasquatch wheels for super cheap off craigslist for my off-road tires and want to be able to do some highway driving without to much vibration. Thanks.
Yes, I use these for daily driving. I mounted them myself in my garage. They are not balanced, no weights of any kinds, and no vibrations, shimmy or anything. They ride great.

TRDFurgesson

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr WT Lux, '22 Mach 1 HP, '92 Toyota 4x4 P/U
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed the Ford steel flares made by Bushwacker.

37" tires, Eibach springs, and a 1” body lift.

Yes, about an inch of clearance. Regarding coverage, they are the same width as the original at the top, but they taper more where they meet the body.

I LOVE MY KC Pro6 Lights, they look sharp. I have a question about the bar on your modular bumper, Is that from ford or another vendor? Finally a bar that looks decent!!! Nice rig and, the correct amount of doors...

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't even see the flares because there is something slightly different about this Ranger Bronco build. What am I seeing here?
The, "Boobies....", decal!!
Sponsored