Sponsored

Has anyone installed the Bushwacker Extend A Fender Flares?

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m considering getting them as an alternative to new fiberglass fenders as I just did a vehicle wrap and replacing half of my freshly covered surface just to wrap the new ones seems like a big waste.

I see the pictures from the manufacturer but they just don’t give enough of an idea what they’ll really look like from enough angles and I don’t want to get them to my house just to find out I hate them…

https://havocoffroad.com/p/bushwacker-extend-a-fender-flares/v/ford/bronco/2021/
Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would not have to get those to my house to find out "I hate them." I can tell you that right now, I do not find those to be aesthetically pleasing.

Just my 2 cents, YMMV.

OP
OP
85crawlrunner

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would not have to get those to my house to find out "I hate them." I can tell you that right now, I do not find those to be aesthetically pleasing.

Just my 2 cents, YMMV.
Well pictures of the Braptor flares I hated when seeing pictures of them but then when I saw a few in person I actually really like the look. Kinda wondering similar about the bushwackers…

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500’s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On the plus side, it doesn’t have fake screws on the periphery.

Too bad they carried it so far up on the body. It would look better if they had crisp edges at the part line where main surface meets the 3/4” vertical surface at the outer edge.

OP
OP
85crawlrunner

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On the plus side, it doesn’t have fake screws on the periphery.

Too bad they carried it so far up on the body. It would look better if they had crisp edges at the part line where main surface meets the 3/4” vertical surface at the outer edge.
Yeah I wish there were an option that was close to the Advanced Fiberglass look that wasn't a full fender swap. I'd like a cross between the bushwhackers/ BRaptor and stock, no bolt holes showing, but still able to clip to factory without swapping full body panels.

Sponsored

CASM920

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d love to see a photo of these installed on an actual Bronco. I don’t think they look too bad, maybe even good.

OP
OP
85crawlrunner

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok finally found some pictures of them installed. Wish I had some straight on from the front or back to show tire poke.

I’d love a flare that is closer to the Baja fenders but it’s not seeming like that’s going to be a thing…

I’m thinking I’ll likely move on from this idea.
Ford Bronco Has anyone installed the Bushwacker Extend A Fender Flares? F42A06CB-28C8-4C3F-B7D7-1017F0D297AA

Ford Bronco Has anyone installed the Bushwacker Extend A Fender Flares? AA391247-EEA3-41EA-B007-61EB2647DFF1

Ford Bronco Has anyone installed the Bushwacker Extend A Fender Flares? A9891056-830D-4285-8917-6A50A1053FD5

Last edited:

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bushwacker is the go-to brand for ruining a vehicle; if you like big, gaudy flares, if you think the Bronco Raptors flares look totally bodacious .. you won't be disappointed.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those are almost as ugly as the Braptor flares.

Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah I wish there were an option that was close to the Advanced Fiberglass look that wasn't a full fender swap. I'd like a cross between the bushwhackers/ BRaptor and stock, no bolt holes showing, but still able to clip to factory without swapping full body panels.
look at the KBD Ones. Painted they might have a similar look to the ADV kits. That’s what I am hoping anyway 😂

OP
OP
85crawlrunner

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

look at the KBD Ones. Painted they might have a similar look to the ADV kits. That’s what I am hoping anyway 😂
Yeah I like the shape of them, but they don’t seem to go quite wide enough for good coverage like the larger ADV fenders.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah I like the shape of them, but they don’t seem to go quite wide enough for good coverage like the larger ADV fenders.
the standard ADV fenders are only 2”. These are 2.5”. I know ADV also has 5” so yes those have a lot more coverage. You’d get some poke with the KBDs on SAS wheels and tires but not a lot. And probably save about 4-5k.

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500’s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok finally found some pictures of them installed. Wish I had some straight on from the front or back to show tire poke.

I’d love a flare that is closer to the Baja fenders but it’s not seeming like that’s going to be a thing…

I’m thinking I’ll likely move on from this idea.
looks better painted body color. Please post more pictures when you can.
Sponsored