Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just wondering about the status on the Ford.com website. Mine has been in "Place order" status for sometime. It does show Order sent to Dealer and Order Accepted by Dealer with green check marks. But the "place order in progress " (Step 2) has me worried that maybe things aren't right yet in the system for Ford. I'm thinking the Place Order needs to be checked green like Step 1 for Configure vehicle. Next step shows "In Production" and of course nothing there since step 2 is not checked. My vehicle shows everything correctly at the bottom of the page. Anyway, any insight would be helpful.
Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wondering about the status on the Ford.com website. Mine has been in "Place order" status for sometime. It does show Order sent to Dealer and Order Accepted by Dealer with green check marks. But the "place order in progress " (Step 2) has me worried that go by maybe things aren't right yet in the system for Ford. I'm thinking the Place Order needs to be checked green like Step 1 for Configure vehicle. Next step shows "In Production" and of course nothing there since step 2 is not checked. My vehicle shows everything correctly at the bottom of the page. Anyway, any insight would be helpful.
Did you get the order confirmed Email from the mother ship? That is what I go by.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine too. And yes I verified Priority Code 10

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncoman23

Broncoman23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, I got that email. Just was wondering about the other back door stuff. Thanks for the input.
Ford Bronco Ford website updates? CD6FCA18-A234-4FD5-BE4C-BBF7795FF9F0

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
same here. somewhat unsettling!
Ford Bronco Ford website updates? 1637367839901

AG03

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any official confirmation that a Priority Code 10 is guaranteed to get a build date?

Searched through many of the forum threads, but information on having a Priority Code 10 seems ambiguous.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Priority codes 10 through 19 are no different for the Bronco and are all supposedly treated the same.

Broncos will remain in "Place order" status until the dealer forwards the order to Ford. Dealers have limited allocation and can only send so many orders per month. In theory, they will send them in the order of the reservation, if present. Ford also states that there's limitations on supplies, such as the mic roof and trailer hitches, etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncoman23

Broncoman23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Priority codes 10 through 19 are no different for the Bronco and are all supposedly treated the same.

Broncos will remain in "Place order" status until the dealer forwards the order to Ford. Dealers have limited allocation and can only send so many orders per month. In theory, they will send them in the order of the reservation, if present. Ford also states that there's limitations on supplies, such as the mic roof and trailer hitches, etc.
lets say the dealer has 3 slots / allocations available. They submit their 3 allocation orders for Badlands and Wildtrak orders with all the sins based on reservation number. But the next 3 allocation / reservation orders are Base and Big Bend that could be built, then these customers would be held because of the first 3? Doesn’t make sense. Seems Ford would have visibility to build the 3 later reservations and knock those out.

Just an opinion from a minion.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lets say the dealer has 3 slots / allocations available. They submit their 3 allocation orders for Badlands and Wildtrak orders with all the sins based on reservation number. But the next 3 allocation / reservation orders are Base and Big Bend that could be built, then these customers would be held because of the first 3? Doesn’t make sense. Seems Ford would have visibility to build the 3 later reservations and knock those out.

Just an opinion from a minion.
Yep, the following month the next X# of vehicles would be submitted to Ford from that dealer based upon their allocation qty. Ford can only build what they can build based upon the supplies on hand.

Some dealers have a long list of orders and a small allocation so the buyer may have to wait a long time (I'm at a dealer that had over 2,000 orders and has been reduced to an allocation of approximately 10 vehicles per month). Other dealers have few orders and a large allocation so orders get filled quickly.

This is all due to Ford changing their allocation system from reservation order number sequence to a hybrid allocation system which takes into account dealers prior sales of other vehicles among other factors.

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am worried that mine isn't in Ford's system correctly. Here is what Reservations & Orders shows on the Ford site under my account:
Ford Bronco Ford website updates? 0E94E97C-4C0A-4F4F-9FD8-F5F11E48BB0C

However here is the most recent email from Ford I have about it:
Ford Bronco Ford website updates? A8E11AA6-68CC-4619-B963-C883BF7F4DF9

Ford Bronco Ford website updates? 9077B517-1127-4653-8C18-B19F513BD3A3

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am worried that mine isn't in Ford's system correctly. Here is what Reservations & Orders shows on the Ford site under my account:

However here is the most recent email from Ford I have about it:

What makes you think there is something wrong?

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It says "ordering with dealer" instead of something like "ordered" and the date is my original for a 2021 instead of my forced reorder for a 2022.

However, my dealer has submitted my order (that's what the email screenshots are about). Given that lots of people are saying that people have been able to walk in with no res, order a Bronco, and it gets built even though day 1 and 2 people are still waiting, I'm worried there is something wrong with the ordering system for people who have reservations. I'm not "ordering with dealer". I already did that.
Sponsored