Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I drop my Bronco off for first service and to have the OEM hitch mounted (I know, but the truck is already there) and the had the audacity to put me in a 23' F150 XLT 4rd short bed with more features than the Seattle HUMP! Film Festival.

I really can't believe the nerve. Ford has no right to treat me like this when there's a perfectly good 1993 Ford red Aspire 2dr. I can't believe this!

Also for those of you with such rigs, how the fuck do you drive them? Last time I had something similar I was driving an up armored HWMMV with a iBesk Tec bumper on Brewers.

20230213_095251.jpg
Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt Frod had much if anything to do with this. This is a service offered by your dealer. They probably justify the cost as a marketing expense. You know, show them the pretty new trucks and maybe they will buy one next time around. Sounds like it worked. LOL

OP
OP
Gabby

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I doubt Frod had much if anything to do with this. This is a service offered by your dealer. They probably justify the cost as a marketing expense. You know, show them the pretty new trucks and maybe they will buy one next time around. Sounds like it worked. LOL
This was more a poke at people who always complain about Ford. And this dealer group treats me well. I've been going to them for the past 3yrs and have shown I'm willing to pay them to do weird things. Plus I'm pretty sure they're using my truck to figure out how to offer a dealer installed tow package.

Though in all honesty I would have preferred something smaller that fits into my apartment building's garage. IOT get this one in I'd need to put the Fiat and Ducati outside, and we all know how Italian girls like the cold.

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you tell us more about your 1694 BSA please?

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I drop my Bronco off for first service and to have the OEM hitch mounted (I know, but the truck is already there) and the had the audacity to put me in a 23' F150 XLT 4rd short bed with more features than the Seattle HUMP! Film Festival.

I really can't believe the nerve. Ford has no right to treat me like this when there's a perfectly good 1993 Ford red Aspire 2dr. I can't believe this!

Also for those of you with such rigs, how the fuck do you drive them? Last time I had something similar I was driving an up armored HWMMV with a iBesk Tec bumper on Brewers.
It probably had coffee warmers in the cup holders too!! Those Bastard's!!

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to see some positivity! Yes, Ford has no loaners, I wish they knew how much that would help CSI if they did. What we have is "FCTP" units that get put down in service where they are marked down (depreciated) and then sold as new for a discount. We don't get to pick what we get, we get what they give us. At our dealer it is usually 1 or 2 F-150's and an Explorer and a few Escapes. We are lucky to get 5 or 6 to use for customers in a pinch.

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was more a poke at people who always complain about Ford. And this dealer group treats me well. I've been going to them for the past 3yrs and have shown I'm willing to pay them to do weird things. Plus I'm pretty sure they're using my truck to figure out how to offer a dealer installed tow package.

Though in all honesty I would have preferred something smaller that fits into my apartment building's garage. IOT get this one in I'd need to put the Fiat and Ducati outside, and we all know how Italian girls like the cold.
Do not put the Ducati outside!!!!

OP
OP
Gabby

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you tell us more about your 1694 BSA please?
So she's a C15SS80 with the T cam and a CR carb. Kick start, 12v Pos Earth Ground (only one known 🔥). Did the wire conversion after I discovered she was half converted, made some CF parts to hold the new fuse box, swapped out the buffalo handle bars for a pro taper, new tyres rear sprocket, and cables, but otherwise OEM.

IMG_20190818_211611_230.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gabby

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can just see you putting the body up on a K5 Blazer frame
No I'd do a period rice job. Something kind of like this but with gaudy wheels, chrome window tint, and splashy graphics of course.

Ford Bronco Ford's idea of loaners is a joke ford-aspire-9

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd be happy with any loaner ever. Ford really should consider a program but it won't happen

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was ready to write a over-the-top response because of the the headline 😤
Thank goodness the coffee kicked in lol.

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So she's a C15SS80 with the T cam and a CR carb. Kick start, 12v Pos Earth Ground (only one known 🔥). Did the wire conversion after I discovered she was half converted, made some CF parts to hold the new fuse box, swapped out the buffalo handle bars for a pro taper, new tyres rear sprocket, and cables, but otherwise OEM.

Ford Bronco Ford's idea of loaners is a joke ford-aspire-9
I was half joking about a motorcycle from the 1600's but that's a nice bike. Props to you for keeping it running!
Sponsored