Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

some quirks like the passenger window being stupid sometimes and my iphone no longer auto connecting to the truck (dealer will try and help with that once I get around to it, don't really care on a day to day basis), some rattle during some songs from the sub and every once in a while the screens seem to flicker or change to night for a fraction of a sec, only ever caught it from the corner of my eye. Other than that, knock on wood, 3300+ miles with no trouble and lots of fun. BL Sasq. 2.7

I hope you get your's sorted out quickly, sorry this is happening to you. Maybe just some loose connectors or fuses or a bad sensor.
Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This kind of “service” from a manufacturer infuriates me. Ford should be bending over backwards for customers, ESPECIALLY during the first couple years of The 6G Bronco. We are essentially a real world test base for their new vehicle, which is supposed to be more or less a flagship of their lineup. I would be all over customer care and going in-depth with what you described you’ve dealt with. “First year” excuse is a bad excuse. Stand behind your product and go above and beyond for your customers, Ford!

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Bronco is under 3 months old and has five thousand miles. The trouble light came on because the downhill descent was not working. I took it to the shop and in two days they fixed it. A month later I got an message that the alternator was not charging. A few miles down the road I broke down. No power. No emergency flashers. I called the Ford Roadside Assistance and they refused to come out unless they charged me $100. I made it clear the car was new. No go. I paid it anyway. The tow company said it would take 8 hours to get there. (Me with an elderly passenger on Route 10 Palm Springs for 8 hours???). I cancelled the tow and had Palm Springs Ford contract a tow company which came right away. (They rock by the way!!!!!) I am so bummed not even for the Bronco breaking but a total of 4 calls to Customer Service and Roadside Assistance and felt really abandoned. Anybody else had to call Ford after breaking down?

By the way, bought my car from Granger. Love them!!!

IMG_1001 (2).jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg
I have about 10,000 miles on the 2.7 liter with Sasquatch package . I have had the hill assist warning but never happened again . I have a tailgate clicking rattle noise that’s annoying but besides that everything has been great so far.

ColoradoKid26

Badlands
First Name
Naughty Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badsquatch, 2022 F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

575 miles on mine, and so far the only thing was a parking brake failure warning light that randomly came on.

I shut it off, and turned it back on and it went away. Just weird...

So far so good!

Sponsored

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
575 miles on mine, and so far the only thing was a parking brake failure warning light that randomly came on.

I shut it off, and turned it back on and it went away. Just weird...

So far so good!
I've had a random brake error pop up but disappeared before I could snap a picture. Curious who else has had this

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco is a Ford, made in the 4th month of production for a new model. It’s made it to 3,000 miles without a single issue. I can’t think of any repeatable issue that would make me take it out of commission for the 2-3 weeks it would take to get worked on at the dealer.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've put 14,000km on my B/D 2.3 a/t 4dr since Aug 2021 and have only had the hardtop replaced for recall.It's been a great vehicle so far.

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel you..... 2.7 powertrain module started coughing, sputtering, conked out three times........ uhg!!!!
Ford Bronco Is anybody else having a ton of trouble with their Bronco image1
Ford Bronco Is anybody else having a ton of trouble with their Bronco image0
Ford Bronco Is anybody else having a ton of trouble with their Bronco image2

Sponsored

Kcmiller

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
About 6 weeks in and about 300 miles on a FE. Sync screen went black for about a day, then came back to life. Alarm yesterday that a front sensor was blocked. Was parking in garage and didn't want to deal with. Not sure if it will be ongoing or some weird quirk. Aside from that, 3 tiny dents in hood upon delivery that Ford wouldn't take responsibility for. Had them removed PDR for $400.

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You must have got a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday build. 😉

O-Tag

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler, 2021 VW Atlas, 2023 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sounds like a bad connection/ground. Did you check your fuse box bolts?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 5th delivery. 9K miles. Several wheeling trips, including the first weekend I had it. Problems so far (other than top, waiting for spring replacement at the dealers suggestions).

1. TPMS sensor stopped reading on rt front tire once. Parked, came back and it was fine.
2. Had a 4x4 fault code come up the second time wheeling. It kind of freaked out and wouldn't switch modes. Shut it down, restarted, no problem since.

Other than that, it's been awesome.
Sponsored