First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Bronco is under 3 months old and has five thousand miles. The trouble light came on because the downhill descent was not working. I took it to the shop and in two days they fixed it. A month later I got an message that the alternator was not charging. A few miles down the road I broke down. No power. No emergency flashers. I called the Ford Roadside Assistance and they refused to come out unless they charged me $100. I made it clear the car was new. No go. I paid it anyway. The tow company said it would take 8 hours to get there. (Me with an elderly passenger on Route 10 Palm Springs for 8 hours???). I cancelled the tow and had Palm Springs Ford contract a tow company which came right away. (They rock by the way!!!!!) I am so bummed not even for the Bronco breaking but a total of 4 calls to Customer Service and Roadside Assistance and felt really abandoned. Anybody else had to call Ford after breaking down?

By the way, bought my car from Granger. Love them!!!

IMG_1001 (2).jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg
Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had mine since september, over 5,000km (3,000 mi) and only issues I've had is a blown headlamp/accessory fuse and a faulty rear panel for the soft top that was that way at delivery, I just didn't notice.

Hope they can sort yours out quickly.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco is under 3 months old and has five thousand miles. The trouble light came on because the downhill descent was not working. I took it to the shop and in two days they fixed it. A month later I got an message that the alternator was not charging. A few miles down the road I broke down. No power. No emergency flashers. I called the Ford Roadside Assistance and they refused to come out unless they charged me $100. I made it clear the car was new. No go. I paid it anyway. The tow company said it would take 8 hours to get there. (Me with an elderly passenger on Route 10 Palm Springs for 8 hours???). I cancelled the tow and had Palm Springs Ford contract a tow company which came right away. (They rock by the way!!!!!) I am so bummed not even for the Bronco breaking but a total of 4 calls to Customer Service and Roadside Assistance and felt really abandoned. Anybody else had to call Ford after breaking down?

By the way, bought my car from Granger. Love them!!!

Ford Bronco Is anybody else having a ton of trouble with their Bronco IMG_1014

Although these are disappointing issues - 2 issues in 5k miles to me is not "a ton" of issues.

My wife's Honda had the rear sliding door stick open with 800 miles on the vehicle and 3 kids in the back - one only 2 months old.

By 3k miles we had 3 different motors in the rear doors and that was before they recalled the doors and installed 2 more motors.

It now has 45k miles on it and we love it. It's a 2018 which was first year of a redesign. Kinks happen - they get worked out.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had an alert in the Ford Pass app about a hill descent problem or something like that, but I wasn't going on a hill anywhere. I haven't had any other alerts.

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
First year fiasco.

By 2024 all the problems will be fixed and they'll be available on the lot with discounts.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haven't had any issues with mine yet, 3 months and 1,700 miles.

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Going on 2 months with my OuterBanks with the 2.7 2,500 miles with no issues. Majority of the miles are put by wife and she hasn't had any issues.