Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No problems here. 4 months into ownership and 9,100 miles. The Mid-Life Crisis is cruising and making the brand look good. I keep getting thumbs ups from everybody on the road.
Sponsored

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bad Battery needing replacement @344 miles. Now the truck is 4 hrs away at random dealer. any shot ford cover having it sent back to me? Buys me a bus pass to pick it up?

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had an alert in the Ford Pass app about a hill descent problem or something like that, but I wasn't going on a hill anywhere. I haven't had any other alerts.
Have you posted pictures of your Bronco? The profile picture looks nice.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About 6 weeks in and about 300 miles on a FE. Sync screen went black for about a day, then came back to life. Alarm yesterday that a front sensor was blocked. Was parking in garage and didn't want to deal with. Not sure if it will be ongoing or some weird quirk. Aside from that, 3 tiny dents in hood upon delivery that Ford wouldn't take responsibility for. Had them removed PDR for $400.
Dents in hood that you noticed at initial pickup from the dealer? Who the hell is responsible if not Ford?

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bad Battery needing replacement @344 miles. Now the truck is 4 hrs away at random dealer. any shot ford cover having it sent back to me? Buys me a bus pass to pick it up?
Confused, why didn’t you just wait at the dealer for them to replace your battery? Takes a couple minutes?

Sponsored

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Confused, why didn’t you just wait at the dealer for them to replace your battery? Takes a couple of minutes?
Died at night (5 Degrees out ) and was a few hrs for a tow so had to leave it.

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Died at night (5 Degrees out ) and was a few hrs for a tow so had to leave it.
Oof. Sorry to hear that! Hope you get it back soon.

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update: Got the car back yesterday. Today it broke down in the middle of an intersection. Because it was electrical, I could not even push it to the side of the road. Wicked dangerous. Third time broken down. Errors messages:

Dec 12 Hillside Assist Warning
Jan 28 Pre-Collision Assist Not Available
Jan 28 Charge System Fault
Jan 28 Powertrain Malfunction
Feb 1 Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Feb 2 Charge System Fault
Feb 2 Powertrain Malfunctioning
Feb 2 Service Steering
Feb 2 Antilock Brake Fault

I have screen shots of many more, but they did not register. I would love to fill out the forms for a Lemon Law, but they would only give me back the $59K that I paid and not the current market value.

tow 2.jpg
Get it back from the dealership after they fix it and go sell it ASAP. You can get 100k if you play your cards right.

Quicklime

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch 2 Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
September 18 now. Took delivery on December 8, 2022. 19,617 miles. The hill holder clutch error has popped up 4 times. I now put the battery on a charger once or twice a week. Usually takes 90 minutes to get to 100%. It sounds crazy, but it seems to help that fault. That's it. I've thoroughly wrung this thing out on and off road. My only complaint is the rock throwers, though they are quiet for mud terrain tires on road.

Grant3168

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 G37, 2006 G35
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a weird hood ajar warning on the highway one time, went away but was very annoying, beeping like crazy at me. It stayed on for about 2-3 mins and has never come back. Very early on in ownership I got a Service Engine light and the idle of the bronco was slightly inconsistent, dropping lower than usual. Drove it back home, turned off and back on and it was fixed, but definitely strange. I have not had the issue come back since.

Lastly, i think the most dangerous issue was the windshield wipers slowing down, about 20-30 seconds of use. I would have the flip the wiper stock back and forth to reset it, dangerous in heavy rain/snow. For whatever reason, this issue has seemed to have gone away (knock on wood) I was camping on Labor Day weekend and got caught in heavy rain, the wipers never seemed to slow down but I dont trust it.
Sponsored