First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak and I just have so many issues with it. I will list them all of when I took the car brand new.

I will summarize this. I took my car to ford 8 times for the same issues and nothing was fixed. My car has 9k miles today.

(Delivery day) 6/24/2022: car had to be buffed and polished for 2 days because of something wrong with the clear coat.

7/1/2022: issues with apple carplay and screen scratched under the glass since the first day. Took it to the dealership I bought it from and they said they can’t do anything since it has been more than 7 days when i bought it. (Idk if it’s because I’m 17 so they think that I wouldn’t do anything about it)

11/09/2022: took car in to another dealership because the subwoofer was rattling and issues with sync and screen was all glitched. Apple Maps still not working. (I got my phone fully replaced and it still doesn’t work so I think it’s the cars issue) Nothing was fixed by the way. They put a dot of sound deadening on the plastic trim to stop the subwoofer rattling and it still does it.

11/22/2022: took the car to the same dealership as above and still said they couldn’t do anything. The main issue was the APIM module but they never replaced it. They said there were a bunch of wires messed up and that they have to rewire everything under the dash. I didn’t have time for that cause I had school so I took the car back.

03/17/2023: I went on vacation for a week so I decided to take my car to ford while I’m on vacation. They had my car for 3 weeks and didn’t do a single thing. They said they rewired everything but that was a lie. I went there to go pick up some things after my vacation and when I went there he pulled the car right away. He said he was in the middle of having the whole dash off so how would he pull the car back right away and the dash was not off.

04/13/2023: took car in for subwoofer rattling and issues with the screen since nothing was done. And still nothing was done.

05/02/2023: same issues. Nothing was fixed again. I’m at 4k miles by the way so I’m not driving it like crazy.

07/06/2023 took the car in the original dealership that I bought it from and they finally replaced the screen (it still had the same issues) subwoofer still rattled too. I had patched my tire since it had a nail in it so I let ford put an actual patch in it and they messed that up too. It was leaking air. Every morning I had to fill it up with air. After 3 days I took it back and they patched it right.

11/09/2023 took my car for 3 weeks because screen issues, subwoofer, and dash squeaking like crazy. I have to bang on my dash every 5 minutes to make it stop. Just for 3 simple issues it took 3 weeks. Guess what, nothing was fixed. Absolutely nothing. I talked to managers and still nothing. Front camera worked sometimes and they never fixed it

present day 12/18/2023: still have all of the issues from before. Subwoofer rattling, dashboard squeaking loudly, screen all glitched, front camera doesn’t work at all, Apple Maps still doesn’t work on CarPlay (it’s not my phone, I had 3 replacement iPhones and still doesn’t work on my car. My moms car it works good)
Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like bad dealers that can't fix anything.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unfortunately my local dealers are the same useless, I have several issues with my f250 platinum tremor 6.7 and honestly I just gave up I have zero time for incompetence, maybe once my bronco shows up I’ll drop the truck off somewhere and tell them don’t call me until it’s fixed right

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nope not a single problem.
Sorry you're not having the same experience.

Sponsored

Fivefingerheist

Badlands
First Name
FFH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 4-D, Non-SAS, 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My brake cover came loose. Fixed within a couple of days at my dealer.

The wrong strut was installed from factory on my front driver side (had a sasquatch strut, my unit is a non-sas badlands). For reference my passenger side was the correct one. Ford tried to say I should have said that within 90 days (for reference the visible difference in height is near impossible to see). But the dealer did right by me (replaced the part for free, and took ford points for the labor). Sour with Ford on that, but can't say the dealer did not do the right thing.

Sounds like you have a pass the buck dealer issue.

Sponsored

Alcotune

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven't had any issues.
Sounds like your biggest issue is the Dealer(s). They may not be taking you serious because of your age. I remember going to a GM dealer about 20 years ago when I was looking for a vehicle and not one sales person would speak to me and I've never been back to a GM dealer since. Your case may be different because they were more than happy to take your money. I say check dealer reviews online and see if there are any more in a reasonable distance.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a dealer issue. Period.

They feel they can do whatever, tell you whatever, and you will accept it. It happens all over, all the time. It is what you decide to do about it is the difference.

When a dealer cannot even patch a tire correctly, that should tell you something about their service. Honestly of all the things you have described as an issue, a good quality audio shop would have resolved these problems. I have replaced all of my speakers, and I dynomatted my OEM sub. ZERO rattles.

As for your dash, that is the dealer. You are probably missing some clips. As for your screen, that should have been replaced by the dealer since you said it has a scratch under the glass. If it is big enough to be seen, then it is damaged.

I would suggest you get Ford involved, (corporate) and find another dealer service department to go to. Also, look up a good audio shop and tire repair shop. Honestly, I have a good relationship with my dealer service department, and I NEVER take my vehicle to them for these matters, simply because I know there are much better options for that type of work.

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the exception of my wiper software issue, my ‘23 BL has been trouble free. I only have one short-staffed dealer in my city so my appointment to get that “fixed” is over two months away. Hoping that it goes smoothly

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just a reminder that if y'all have a Lincoln dealer near by you can go there as well. They usually have less technicians, but also aren't as busy and provide better service.
Sponsored