Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m just gonna pull the dash out and figure out where it’s coming from. I’m gonna add some ambient lighting while I have it off anyway. It gives me an excuse to add lights.
There ya go! Still see if you can get some help diagnosing it, once you have it apart I don't imagine it'll be easy to find if you can't actually run it. Good luck.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ant0ni0S

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There ya go! Still see if you can get some help diagnosing it, once you have it apart I don't imagine it'll be easy to find if you can't actually run it. Good luck.
Thanks

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually fixed a lot of my issues using forscan
What "issues" did you "fix" using FORScan? All that program does is allow you to enable/disable features and change settings within existing parameters. And read DTC's, but clearing codes is not fixing a problem.

I’m just gonna pull the dash out and figure out where it’s coming from.
While I am all for fixing stuff yourself, that has bad idea written all over it.

OP
OP
Ant0ni0S

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What "issues" did you "fix" using FORScan? All that program does is allow you to enable/disable features and change settings within existing parameters. And read DTC's, but clearing codes is not fixing a problem.

While I am all for fixing stuff yourself, that has bad idea written all over it.
I work on cars all the time so I am good pulling the dash out. Also my screen has all gibberish all over it so I took it to ford and they said the tech is on vacation so they will call me. After a month of waiting, I found a thread on here that told me how to fix it from forscan. It worked.
Sponsored