First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've had my Bronco since September 2021, and other than a broken clip on my soft top and a faulty headlight control module that was replaced under warranty, I haven't had a single issue that I would consider complaining about.

That having been said, from reading on this forum, I accept a lot of things that other people consider "massive problems".
My brother has the same bronco as me but his is 2021 and he has no issues at all. Me in the other had, my car might be unusable soon. My car is slowly dying.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ant0ni0S

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FYI, our resident Ford account is nothing more than an intern-bot-hybrid that doesn't offer any actual constructive help except to comment on pictures of Broncos.
Yea you’re right. She told me to call the dealership and make an appointment

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My brother has the same bronco as me but his is 2021 and he has no issues at all. Me in the other had, my car might be unusable soon. My car is slowly dying.
Your "car might be unusable soon"?

OP
OP
Ant0ni0S

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Lanliz25

Big Bend
First Name
Lana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
FYI, our resident Ford account is nothing more than an intern-bot-hybrid that doesn't offer any actual constructive help except to comment on pictures of Broncos.

Disagree. I was able to get dashboard blackout problem resolved from this forum because they reached out. New cluster replaced last year.

Sponsored

Lanliz25

Big Bend
First Name
Lana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yea you’re right. She told me to call the dealership and make an appointment
Did you call the customer service line and get a claim number? They've been amazingly helpful for me.

OP
OP
Ant0ni0S

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you call the customer service line and get a claim number? They've been amazingly helpful for me.
I don’t want to call the fords by me. I went to them already and they take my car for a month and don’t fix a single thing

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you come here to do anything but complain and b!Tch about your truck? Every offer of advice has been met with another complaint or excuse to not get it fixed....

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had my Bronco since September 2021, and other than a broken clip on my soft top and a faulty headlight control module that was replaced under warranty, I haven't had a single issue that I would consider complaining about.

That having been said, from reading on this forum, I accept a lot of things that other people consider "massive problems".
Yeah I wouldn't be running to the dealer for some of the ticky tack stuff. And fortunately I don't even have some of the items on my base Bronco that people are complaining about, or care how my phone interacts.

Only broken item so far is the plastic handle that controls the driver seat back angle. I have vice-grip pliers acting as the handle for now. :) Maybe if I'd paid 60k for the Bronco I'd be more amped about every little thing, but I only paid half that.

The major stuff or if my hardtop starts delaminating, I share the forum member concerns about that stuff if it occurs.

Sponsored

Willub

Badlands
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Ant0ni0S

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
Ant0ni0S

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you come here to do anything but complain and b!Tch about your truck? Every offer of advice has been met with another complaint or excuse to not get it fixed....
I mean I was hoping that the ford account could reach out to me which they did and help me out. All they did was tell me to make an appointment at my closest ford. The 2 closest ones I went to kept my car for weeks and never fixed anything. Probably because I was 17 at the time and thought they could say anything and I could believe them. The next closest one is about an hour away. The takeaways I got from me making this is either take it to the ford dealer an hour away or lemon law.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had so many problems out of my car when I was 17 that I was constantly working on it. I was so happy when I could afford my 1st new vehicle several years later.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do people call the Bronco a truck??
Because of its body on frame construction with a 4Hi/Lo transfer case and truck suspension. Also built on the Ford Ranger platform and that's definitely not a car,lol.
Sponsored