First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great to hear. Thx. I purchased through Lethal as well and used discount code for Bronco6G members. It was a great price. However I could have saved a few more bucks if I waited until Prez Day. Ah well. Looking forward to the smoother shifting.
Sponsored

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Strange. I just made some Forscan changes yesterday, weeks after my ProCal install. No problems that I’m aware of. The connection worked, and the truck went through its usual cycle after “Write”. 2.7, four door, automatic, Badlands Sasquatch, 8/23 build date. ProCal installed in December.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Strange. I just made some Forscan changes yesterday, weeks after my ProCal install. No problems that I’m aware of. The connection worked, and the truck went through its usual cycle after “Write”. 2.7, four door, automatic, Badlands Sasquatch, 8/23 build date. ProCal installed in December.
Yep I just made the changes and no issues on my end. Same build date and installed the Tune this past Friday

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep I just made the changes and no issues on my end. Same build date and installed the Tune this past Friday
I would guess your and PEGB's Forscan build version is newer than what the OP had issue with 7 months ago. If so it's a nice indicator that the vendor is pretty diligent with their updates.

JB Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands w/ 2.7L V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just making sure I understand this correctly. I just installed ProCal Tune. I was going to use Forscan for the first time this weekend. Will it work as expected or is that the situation that OP was referring to? Basically, if you use Forscan for the first time after the Tune install, is there an issue?

Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have not had any issues using forscan after the FP tune. Just make sure your on a latter version of Forscan.
Sponsored