First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2012 Ford F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I did the double honk delete using the spreadsheet posted in amccue90’s thread back on Nov 2012. It was successful but now when I connect forscan I get this error. Any ideas what I did wrong? Vehicle drives fine.
Ford Bronco Error after doing the double honk delete using Forscan DADC2ADB-6F5A-4432-8F94-611694CB8FAB
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I did the double honk delete using the spreadsheet posted in amccue90’s thread back on Nov 2012. It was successful but now when I connect forscan I get this error. Any ideas what I did wrong? Vehicle drives fine.
Ford Bronco Error after doing the double honk delete using Forscan DADC2ADB-6F5A-4432-8F94-611694CB8FAB
I don't know what that means but thank gosh you got rid of that double honk.

OP
OP
drewski

drewski

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2012 Ford F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update:
So I cleared the DCT code and went out for a drive. Opened up forscan and I had 4 new codes along with the same one. Cleared codes again, disconnected forscan and reconnected. Codes still there. I noticed my ignition key was outside the vehicle on my shop cart by the drivers door. So I put the key in the vehicle this time, cleared the codes and they were all gone. Went out for a drive, came back connected forscan with key still in vehicle, no codes. I don't know if having the key outside the vehicle was my issue or if my forscan adapter is wonky but I'm a little nervous attempted to change anything else for now.