Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did the amber DRL mod but every time I start the bronco it defaults to auto for the headlight switch position. Is there a way to remember last setting if I wanted to leave all lights off?
Yes, it’s in the spreadsheet
Sponsored

Reactions: Fly

JIMG

Badlands
First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When on their site I searched for 2021+ Bronco accessories and got two hits under Electronics.

One is by Autostop Eliminator...

https://www.stickerfab.com/products...-maverick-20-21-escape?variant=40703665930351

And the other is by 4D Tech...
https://www.stickerfab.com/products...emory-2021-2023-bronco?variant=45905653072191

For everyones' info they also sell a plug-in Double Honk Eliminator and a Bambi Mode plug in, both by 4D Tech.
When on their site I searched for 2021+ Bronco accessories and got two hits under Electronics.

One is by Autostop Eliminator...

https://www.stickerfab.com/products...-maverick-20-21-escape?variant=40703665930351

And the other is by 4D Tech...
https://www.stickerfab.com/products...emory-2021-2023-bronco?variant=45905653072191

For everyones' info they also sell a plug-in Double Honk Eliminator and a Bambi Mode plug in, both by 4D Tech.
I used the first one Autostop Eliminator

on my 2022 BL High package 4 door 2.7 auto and it works great

JIMG

Badlands
First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used the first one Autostop Eliminator

on my 2022 BL High package 4 door 2.7 auto and it works great
Corrected 2023 BL High package 4 door 2.7 auto

Squatchit

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 3500, 2020 R1250GS, 2006 Volvo V50 T5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
amccue90

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@amccue90
Will you be updating the spreadsheet with Lane Centering and intelligent cruise now that some have successfully completed the update?
I really appreciate the work you have done to keep everything in one place. It simplifies the process a ton and great to have on hand.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tive-cruise-control-and-lane-centering.71121/
If it's confirmed working by many sources, request editor rights from me on the sheet and you'll be able to update yourself

Sponsored

Mgrahammm

Outer Banks
First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Folks,

I tried the auto start remove key in the spreadsheet and it didn’t work. Very familiar with forscan so I’m not thinking it was user error. Anyone else have a code that worked for them?

cheers,

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Uhhh. Am I an idiot (don't answer that)? I Can't find the Amber DRL codes in the spreadsheet.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I read it wrong. Does the Amber DRL not work at night? Only daytime?

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Uhhh. Am I an idiot (don't answer that)? I Can't find the Amber DRL codes in the spreadsheet.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I read it wrong. Does the Amber DRL not work at night? Only daytime?
Correct, when the headlights turn on, the amber turns off

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Correct, when the headlights turn on, the amber turns off
Thanks! Doing my Forscan mods this weekend and am just getting everything ready

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Seems like an odd one here... I changed the codes for Global windows open/close (i.e. hold fob keys for all windows down or up). All down works great but the all up fob press/combo only rolls up only the drivers side, not passenger. I suppose I should go back and double check that long list of needed changes have been correctly accomplished. Maybe someone has seen this or knows it's from one or more missing changes in Forscan? TIA!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronc’n Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s been nearly a year since I did mine. I did the same thing. Went back in and did each door module as I recall.

Atro

Badlands
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
´23 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did "double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts" without any problems. Perfect!

But the turn signal noise and auto hold do not work for me.
I also found the HVAC "auto hold switch on/off" and turned "on" but this also do not let the switch appear in the settings.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I did "double honk, sport mode, chimes, seatbelts" without any problems. Perfect!

But the turn signal noise and auto hold do not work for me.
I also found the HVAC "auto hold switch on/off" and turned "on" but this also do not let the switch appear in the settings.
Same here on my 24 badlands, added sport mode, killed double honk and seatbelt chimes couldn’t find the turn signal volume on the 24 though and from what I’ve heard you can’t kill the auto start stop on these new ones

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Seems like and odd one here... I changed the codes for Global windows open/close (i.e. hold fob keys for all windows down or up). All down works great but the all up fob press/combo only rolls up only the drivers side, not passenger. I suppose I should go back and double check that long list of needed changes have been correctly accomplished. Maybe someone has seen this or knows it's from one or more missing changes Forscan changes? TIA!
Did you check if you did it for each door? It will number the doors 1-4 you have to enable them all. Haven’t done this yet on my 24 but did on my 22 and 23.

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

anyone know how to disable the DSP check, if you have replaced your AMP with an after market it is not recognized and the ACM will throw a code, I would like to disable that.
Sponsored