Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Saw another thread talking about doing a forscan update to make the LED taillights replace the base taillights. Anyone know how or where that setting is located. Didn’t see it on the spreadsheet.
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

isaacfinnegan

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw another thread talking about doing a forscan update to make the LED taillights replace the base taillights. Anyone know how or where that setting is located. Didn’t see it on the spreadsheet.
Thanks in advance.
If you are replacing your taillights and changing from LED -> regular or the other way you have to adjust the settings in forscan because there's a different # of lights in those different models. Same for the Oracle flush mount lights (which I have).

They aren't detailed in the sheet, becuse you cannot change them without also changing the hardware parts. What you change is detailed in install instructions.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Someone should provide this as a service. Seems like it be an easy $200 for 30 minutes of work. Seems a waste for me to buy a MS Windows machine, get the Forscan software and the connector then do the changes and then everything is put away to never be used again.
I got it to make my changes, but I licensed it to make changes for buddies, I have ended up using it on several vehicles for several reasons. The best was adding remote start to my super duty. Maybe you can find someone locally that would be willing to help you out.

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2023 obx with lux an sas package. Is it possible to add additional goat modes ex. Baja rock or change the headlight halo to amber color with forscan ? Is there a list somewhere if available changes with forscan for Broncos? Thanks for any insight
Yes all of those things are possible in Forscan. You should try to find a local Bronco group and I’m sure someone there will be happy to help you out. I do it for others in the North Texas Group.

Ron B.

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had Panda Motor works do my Forscan changes remotely. It was worth every penny took minutes and the cost is minimal. You will watch them do changes so in future will make it easier to do it yourself. Thank you Troy at Panda Motor

Sponsored

Bronc’n Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s interesting. Do you have a link to them?

I had Panda Motor works do my Forscan changes remotely. It was worth every penny took minutes and the cost is minimal. You will watch them do changes so in future will make it easier to do it yourself. Thank you Troy at Panda Motor

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

EvenBiggerN8

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6. Is there a way to make the last used GOAT mode auto select everytime you re your vehicle? Seems no matter what mode I am in, if I stop the engine and then restart, I have to reselect the Last Goat Mode I used. As a result, now I just keep my engine runnning most Of the time, unless I am running or wanting normal mode. In other words, when you restart it always goes back to normal mode.

[/QUOTE]
Did you ever get number 6 answered

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was wondering the same thing.
If so, what did you use to active the remote start? The Key Fob does not have the button and the Ford app does not either.

Sponsored

Ctal

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone recently tired to enable remote start with 7-speed?

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I searched but did not find an answer. Is it possible to disable the speed lock out for Sync? It would be nice for the passenger to swap phones or search for a business without pulling over.

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I searched but did not find an answer. Is it possible to disable the speed lock out for Sync? It would be nice for the passenger to swap phones or search for a business without pulling over.
So I've noticed that if there is something heavy enough to be detected as a person, or someone sitting in the passenger seat, that they can access things like the destination search or phone list while the vehicle is in motion but if there is nothing in the passenger seat those functions are completely disabled.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I've noticed that if there is something heavy enough to be detected as a person, or someone sitting in the passenger seat, that they can access things like the destination search or phone list while the vehicle is in motion but if there is nothing in the passenger seat those functions are completely disabled.
Thanks, even with my 225lbs in pass seat there is very little that can be done.

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did the amber DRL mod but every time I start the bronco it defaults to auto for the headlight switch position. Is there a way to remember last setting if I wanted to leave all lights off?
Sponsored