rpeary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands SAS, 2017 Lexus RX350 F-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First time using FORscan on my new Bronco and had a few questions regarding some of the items on this Google doc before I dive in.

1. I'm looking to disable auto start-stop. However, what does "Angle Inhibit" mean? Does that have to do with a manual transmission? I have a Badlands with SAS and 2.7L Auto. Shouldn't I just use the 00 in this case?

Disable Auto Start-StopPSCM730-03-01xxxxxxxx**--Start / Stop: 00=Disabled 01=Enabled, Angle Inhibit Enabled 02=Enabled, Angle Inhibit DisabledD2dhanover/multi

2. Regarding Fog lights on my capable bumper - there are so many options to choose from here it is making my head spin. Is there a write-up somewhere I can reference that explains what each address does? I really have 2 items I would like to accomplish currently (until I learn more no doubt).

A. Keep fogs on with high beams (bambi mode from what I gather). Therefore, using a 00 in address 726-39-02 should take care of that I believe.
B. I would like the right or left fog to come on when cornering left or right, but only when headlights are on (when dark outside) AND with or without a turn signal being active. So would that be this one? If so, what would the value be?

BdyCM
726-39-01
**xxxxxxxx--Fog Light Usage: 00=Fog Cornering 01=Fog DRL 02=Fog DRL Cornering 03=Fog Only

or this one?

BdyCM726-39-01xxxxxxxx**--FrontFog Ckt With Turn: 00=Enable 01=Disable

or this one?

BdyCM726-42-01xxxx0101xx--Fog Lamp Ckt Usage(LFRF - Left Front/Right Front): 00=Not Used 01=Fog Cornering 02=Fog DRL 03=Fog DRL Cornering 04=Fog Only 05=Power Supply

Any help with these would be greatly appreciated! And btw my Bronco is a '23 and FORscan isn't ready for 23's yet but I paid for a year license and emailed their support for the latest beta version which should work as suggested in another thread. Waiting on a reply... FORscan won't reply unless you are a paid customer from what I gather from their website.
Sponsored

darinhouston

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever get this to work? I have a 2023 Badlands (non-SAS) and got a beta from them and entered 00 (originally said 02) and did the "write" but it didn't disable it. Loading it again it does still say 00.

Another note... I don't recall seeing this before I made the change, but there's now a night-time scene on the dash display with a shooting star animation when I turn on the ignition in accessory mode. I don't remember ever seeing that before.

Medic2586

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am adding the oem aux switch panel using the oem panel, new upper wire harness and fuse box as a complete kit. Does the bronco have to be programmed afterwards? and if so, can it be done using forscan?

OP
OP
rpeary

rpeary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands SAS, 2017 Lexus RX350 F-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you ever get this to work? I have a 2023 Badlands (non-SAS) and got a beta from them and entered 00 (originally said 02) and did the "write" but it didn't disable it. Loading it again it does still say 00.

Another note... I don't recall seeing this before I made the change, but there's now a night-time scene on the dash display with a shooting star animation when I turn on the ignition in accessory mode. I don't remember ever seeing that before.
If you are referring to the auto start/stop, no I didn't. For some reason forscan won't disable this on '23's from what I am hearing from others as well. Guess I'll either get the Ford performance pack which disables it or buy the Autostop Eliminator https://www.autostopeliminator.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-autostop-eliminator

I don't recall seeing this shooting star animation. Still the rolling rocks and such here...

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI, I just wanted everyone to be aware, some OTA updates will mess up things like Bambi mode, all GOAT modes, and most recently for me, it nuked my TPMS sensors.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FYI, I just wanted everyone to be aware, some OTA updates will mess up things like Bambi mode, all GOAT modes, and most recently for me, it nuked my TPMS sensors.
Yep, I had an update the other day that disabled (or I should say re-enabled) my double honk. Everything else seems normal though.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep, I had an update the other day that disabled (or I should say re-enabled) my double honk. Everything else seems normal though.
So are you saying that if I'm successful in disarming the double honk, that everytime the Bronco updates it will rearm the double honk?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So are you saying that if I'm successful in disarming the double honk, that everytime the Bronco updates it will rearm the double honk?
Doubtful it’ll do it every time. But yes, it is possible. All depends on what the update is updating.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I’m clear on this - if an OTA Update resets your Forscan change, you can just go back in and change it back - correct? Or does the update render said change “unchangeable“ going forward?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I’m clear on this - if an OTA Update resets your Forscan change, you can just go back in and change it back - correct? Or does the update render said change “unchangeable“ going forward?
More than likely you’ll be able to change it back, but once again, it depends what was updated. It is possible the original change you made before would no longer work.

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
B. I would like the right or left fog to come on when cornering left or right, but only when headlights are on (when dark outside) AND with or without a turn signal being active. So would that be this one? If so, what would the value be?

BdyCM
726-39-01
**xxxxxxxx--Fog Light Usage: 00=Fog Cornering 01=Fog DRL 02=Fog DRL Cornering 03=Fog Only

or this one?

BdyCM726-39-01xxxxxxxx**--FrontFog Ckt With Turn: 00=Enable 01=Disable

or this one?

BdyCM726-42-01xxxx0101xx--Fog Lamp Ckt Usage(LFRF - Left Front/Right Front): 00=Not Used 01=Fog Cornering 02=Fog DRL 03=Fog DRL Cornering 04=Fog Only 05=Power Supply
Same exact question here, I guess this remains unanswered?

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey @rpeary , did you get your questions on the OP here answered (or figured out on your own)?

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ive gotten all the updates, i think... its set for auto updates. and i have a 23.

Start/stop doesnt work. i Ford tuned it, now that gone.

I have all the G.O.A.T. modes activated (sport mode in my case) and I've never had it go away with updates, I also have double honk off, and amber DRL set, both havent swapped back on updates.

however i feel like my Directional volume went back to loud... but could be me.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have never had an OTA undo any FORScan mod I have done to my Bronco.
Sponsored