Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, I finally received my OBDLinkEX and updated/signed up for a new extended license to make some changes to my 23 2.3 BL with a Ford performance tune. I have the updated drivers and when I first hooked up it mentioned something about baud rate speed and it would make the change if accepted which I did accept. ForScan showed connection to adaptor on screen but not connected to vehicle and to make sure ignition is on. I tried several times of starting process over and no luck. I checked the forums and found some info about the strategy? number and looked mine up but I do not get the option to enter it like others. I am wondering about the baud rate and checked it in the settings/connection and everything is set to auto. Any help would be appreciated as I am not a super techie person. When I call IT my comment to them is the problem is between the chair and the keyboard. Thanks for the help
Edit
I decided to try my old ELM with the toggle that would not connect before which was the reason for ordering the new one. It connected, go figure. I was able yo make changes for double honk, Bambi and sport mode.
On another note, when making changes I have always just used the configure vs the as built and wonder why nobody talks about making changes this way. All you do is enable or disable function and no changing the code just a check mark. I have never had any issues and is easier then looking up changes on a spread sheet.
Ford Bronco ForScan v 2.3.55 23 BadLands Unable to connect to vehicle IMG_3131
Ford Bronco ForScan v 2.3.55 23 BadLands Unable to connect to vehicle IMG_3132
Sponsored

Last edited: