Sponsored

Found mismatched molle panels in the back seat last night - pretty funny!

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was getting some ideas for a platform build and finally hopped in the back to poke around. 3 weeks after taking delivery, I see that the driver's side molle panel has black shock cord versus the orange shock cord on the passenger seat.

I guess at some point I'll take it in for them to swap out the black for the orange. I kind of like having it mismatched, it's like a little easter egg from having a first production run vehicle. :LOL:

Ford Bronco Found mismatched molle panels in the back seat last night - pretty funny! PXL_20220430_155504399.MP

Ford Bronco Found mismatched molle panels in the back seat last night - pretty funny! PXL_20220430_155607737.MP
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In before the over reactionary comments about quality control and the hyperbolic, the Bronco rollout is a complete disaster and Ford should be ashamed, crowd.

Also, I swear another member posted the same. Maybe you two were next to each other in the assembly line.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty lame that this occurred on a new build.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was getting some ideas for a platform build and finally hopped in the back to poke around. 3 weeks after taking delivery, I see that the driver's side molle panel has black shock cord versus the orange shock cord on the passenger seat.

I guess at some point I'll take it in for them to swap out the black for the orange. I kind of like having it mismatched, it's like a little easter egg from having a first production run vehicle. :LOL:

Ford Bronco Found mismatched molle panels in the back seat last night - pretty funny! PXL_20220430_155607737.MP

Nothing a black sharpie can’t fix.

Sponsored
OP
OP
j_4260

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In before the over reactionary comments about quality control and the hyperbolic, the Bronco rollout is a complete disaster and Ford should be ashamed, crowd.

Also, I swear another member posted the same. Maybe you two were next to each other in the assembly line.
Yeah! That other member had the same issue too. It cracks me up to be honest.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess it’s better than the guy on here who had mismatched tail lights.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No wonder Ford doesn't let us customize our orders with too many different options and features, their factories can't even keep the Broncos absolutely BASIC level of variety and color in order.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Remember the Harlequin Golf? I think Ford is just trying to make some unique collector item vehicles for the true enthusiasts.
Sponsored