mig1980

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good day. Is anyone aware of any good sales on four post garage lifts now or for Black Friday?
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased a four poster decades ago. I still have and use it. My experience was one needs to make a phone call to the lift makers and haggle a specific deal. From applying a price discount, to throwing in lift options and upgrades, the makers were quite open to creating a deal. BTW, get a copy of Hemmings car monthly. It usually has a listing of multiple lift makers. Good luck.
Ford Bronco Four Post Lift Sales IMG_0008

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I purchased a four poster decades ago. I still have and use it. My experience was one needs to make a phone call to the lift makers and haggle a specific deal. From applying a price discount, to throwing in lift options and upgrades, the makers were quite open to creating a deal. BTW, get a copy of Hemmings car monthly. It usually has a listing of multiple lift makers. Good luck.
Ford Bronco Four Post Lift Sales IMG_0008
What's your ceiling height? Make and model of lift?

Sozzy1269

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2door, 2012 Raptor, 2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've seen adds on Craigslist for lifts... probably Chinese but seems like decent products. I've been eyeballing a 2 car 4 post for the other side of my shop. One side has a 2 post bendpack already.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's your ceiling height? Make and model of lift?
Bottom of roof trusses are 12 feet off the ground. When the garage door is open I have about 11 feet and an inch or two. I was able to buy the extended height lift because of the garage height. The make is Superior Lifts. Keep in mind I bought this lift around 20 years ago so I am not sure if they are still in business. All the companies make the same basic lift. The standard height lifts work well in the standard height garage. As mentioned my dimensions allowed me to go with the higher lift. It allows, me to park an SUV of Pick up underneath if need be.

msujay2012

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you looking to store vehicles or work on them?

Langwilliams

Big Bend
First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco big bend, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a 16' ceiling in my barn/garage. I've seen some good deals pop up on marketplace for used lifts but they go fast an you have to worry about the install. I don't enjoy working on cars now but if a good enough deal falls into my lap I'll pick it up.
Sponsored