Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK - this has more than likely been asked and answered if so can you point me in the right direction? I seem to recall that prior to getting your build date from the factory you will have an opportunity to add/delete/change features/options. Is that in fact true. I am seriously kicking myself in the ass for not placing my order to include the Lux package. Can this be done prior to the Bronco being built without having to get Papal dispensation? thanks
Sponsored

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My understanding with my dealer is I can change my order until March. Contact your dealer.

OP
OP
Fonz54

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My understanding with my dealer is I can change my order until March. Contact your dealer.
Thanks - always a scary proposition. I may have to have an adult beverage before doing so.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK - this has more than likely been asked and answered if so can you point me in the right direction? I seem to recall that prior to getting your build date from the factory you will have an opportunity to add/delete/change features/options. Is that in fact true. I am seriously kicking myself in the ass for not placing my order to include the Lux package. Can this be done prior to the Bronco being built without having to get Papal dispensation? thanks
Up until your build is “scheduled”... a term Ford uses to mean they have the parts, a VIN is assigned, and the build is slated to start in a week or two... you can have your dealer change your order.

Once it is “scheduled” you are locked in.

What will happen in April/May is Ford will supply us with a “delivery estimation”... which is not the same as “scheduling.” The whole point of that estimate is for people to change their order away from items that turn out to be high demand and will delay delivery.

It’s worth nothing that when your Bronco is scheduled will depend obviously on how early your reservation is and what your dealer’s allocation is... so for some people there will be no window to edit their order, and for others there may be months and months

Last edited:

Swatman

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read somewhere that you can change an order any time until Ford assigns you a VIN, which will occur around the time the production schedule is set (May).

OP
OP
Fonz54

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Up until your build is “scheduled”... a term Ford uses to mean they have the parts, a VIN is assigned, and the build is slated to start in a week or two... you can have your dealer change your order.

Once it is “scheduled” you are locked in.

What will happen in April/May is Ford will supply us with a “delivery estimation”... which is not the same as “scheduling.”
Thanks
Sponsored