Sponsored

Mid Level trim dropped the sound deadening and added it to the Lux...

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
most vehicles have sound deadening on the firewall, floors and so on to keep the car quiet. I am sure it is the same on the bronco.

What is the sound deadening offered in the High/Lux pkg for then?
Sponsored

OP
OP
ahobie17

ahobie17

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Toyota 4x4, 79 Chevrolet C10, 07 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks for clarifying....I'll just get aftermarket sound deadening for the top...maybe not the mid package. The only thin nice to have on the mid package will be the 120vlt outlets..the other stuff probably not worth it to me.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mid Level trim dropped the sound deadening and added it to the Lux...or did I miss read that from an earlier time.....That's one of the reason's I wanted the mid package. Now I may just drop it and save the money I was screwed on over the auto tranny screwing!!
Looks like Ford dropped the body sound deadening from the Mid Package and moved it up to the High Package? I'm pretty sure it was part of the Mid Package before the latest B&P update. I didn't notice it till now. Good find! ? Sucks that Ford did this! I wonder what other Package items will be moved up to higher levels?

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never thought that it was PART of the Mid package.
I thought it was, before the latest B&P update? It's included in the High Package now. Was it always part of the High Package?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Ford dropped the body sound deadening from the Mid Package and moved it up to the High Package? I'm pretty sure it was part of the Mid Package before the latest B&P update. I didn't notice it till now. Good find! ? Sucks that Ford did this! I wonder what other Package items will be moved up to higher levels?
I have to disagree. I have the pdf’s from the original reveal and they have it listed under “High”

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just as people predicted earlier in the thread...

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the sound deadening materials in the High Pkg different from the sound deadening headliner that is an added option?
Yes, the High Package sound deadening is in the body. The MIC top sound deadening is an option.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to disagree. I have the pdf’s from the original reveal and they have it listed under “High”
I could be wrong, but I could'a swore I saw that it was included in the Mid Package?

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I only recall seeing in the High pkg . . . I've been on the Lux since day one because I do want ACC and the higher end B&O so I've been seeing it included (but Lux also includes Mid - but I am 99% sure I never saw the sound deadening anywhere but High)

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As others have mentioned, it was always part of high, not mid, it is part of what makes high attractive to me and one of a couple of items I have been debating on my decision between BD and BL (access to high package).

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought it was, before the latest B&P update? It's included in the High Package now. Was it always part of the High Package?
We must be thinking of different stuff maybe? I never considered High or Lux. Sound deadening in used to seeing is a separate item for the headliner. Maybe yours is done type of body filler or floor stuff?

OP
OP
ahobie17

ahobie17

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Toyota 4x4, 79 Chevrolet C10, 07 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is how rumors get started. It was and is part of the high package.

I wasn't trying to start a roumor....I actually thouhght it was on the mid package...I was seeking clarification..
Sponsored