Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will be adding a disconnect switch (hidden of course) for fuel pump as a simple theft prevention on top of our alarms - I don't have my bronco yet so no manuals and cannot find any data on this part of the wiring harness online anywhere - anyone here have this so I can be ready when it does show up - will be the first thing I take care of once it arrives.
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My task as well! I should receive mine in the next 2 weeks.

I was thinking of adding a fuel solenoid cutoff but splicing into the fuel pump power is a simpler idea.

Watching this thread.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In the engine compartment fuse box number 4 fuse is a 30 amp for fuel pump.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the mechanical security of physically closing a solenoid-actuated valve using a hide-out switch to positively kill the fuel supply to the Bronco. A thief in a hurry won’t be too interested in finding the problem when the Bronco they’re trying to steal “mysteriously” stops running when everything should be working fine.

Thinking it through, though - I’ve never installed a cut-off valve in a modern vehicle. Will the diagnostics put up any helpful hints on the display(s) if the vehicle stops because the fuel supply is choked?

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m just thinking of getting a big old The Club as a physical and visual deterrent. If the tops off it’s even more obvious not to bother.

Sponsored

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Um, what the heck is a DNA Body Bag for a vehicle? Also, this isn’t a DM, but I am interested in learning more about the pedal lock.

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a large hardened steel pad lock that locks my brake and clutch pedal together , it would take a little while to cut through with a grinder ,and tough to even to get a grinder on the shank ,do to the pedals being in the way , bolt cutters won't cut it . Had a wing window broke out and stereo stolen once , at least the stereo was not high dollar and they could not steel the Jeep.🙄

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
What I would like to purchase is some small bugs , or tracking devices , with a receiver or some sort of tracking system.I had two trailers stolen off my property about 6 months ago , they took the fence down , cut cable locks and got off with a car dolly and flat bed utility trailer .Anyone know of a reasonably priced system with small transmitters ?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
What I would like to purchase is some small bugs , or tracking devices , with a receiver or some sort of tracking system.I had two trailers stolen off my property about 6 months ago , they took the fence down , cut cable locks and got off with a car dolly and flat bed utility trailer .Anyone know of a reasonably priced system with small transmitters ?
https://monimoto.com/
Sponsored