Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the colour, but don't love it on the Bronco - However, it looks well done and a good balance on how it was done.

The great thing about the Bronco is you get to make it your own, which is awesome and part of the fun!
Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I mean ... that color sure is a choice.

But I'm so glad someone finally painted the B pillars white with their white top. That MIC-color B pillar has been driving me crazy on all the white-top builds (including the HE).

I do love those wheels---Black Rhino Axels. That was my original choice, before they were out of stock everywhere.

Last edited:

Sponsored

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the exact color scheme that I wanted to order when I ordered my Bronco back in 2020 but obviously it was not available. As soon as I heard they were bringing the Bronco back, this was what I pictured.

It’s too pretty for what I do with my Bronco now, but it’s a great build! Fantastic job! Beautiful Bronco!

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In awe of the detail in every aspect of the build! Great job @Doetsch Offroad!!
I can imagine how giddy the owners must be every time they get in their Bronco.
Great desert colors.

Sponsored

run2savelives

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Honda Element, Fiat Electric
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_9932

What an EPIC build this was!! We had the pleasure of transforming Wendy’s 2023 Wildtrak into her Retro dream Bronco, complete with a full custom paint color change from Cactus Gray to Tiffany Blue! We also sanded the factory black textured hard top, mirror caps, door handles, Sasquatch fenders, hood trail sights, grille, B and C-pillars down and painted them in Oxford White, then added a single red stripe down the sides and onto the grille emblems. The factory FORD tailgate logo and bucking pony also received custom paint treatment. Our friends at AZ Auto Shield then covered the entire Bronco from bumper to bumper in XPEL Paint Protection Film (PPF).

Next, a set of Foutz Motorsports HOSS 3.0 Spring Perch Collars were installed and paired with ZONE front upper a-arms, to lift the Bronco up 2.5” so that we could fit a set of 37x13.50R17 BF Goodrich KM3 tires on white 17” Black Rhino Wheels . A JKS max tire clearance kit shaved down any of the remaining front crash bars so that there’s full room in the fender wells.

Moving on to the bumpers, a pair of Bomber front & rear hi-clearance units from
Addictive Desert Designs were also painted in Tiffany Blue with white accents on the inserts. We then installed three LP4 PRO LED lights from Baja Designs and a pair of Squadron LED fog lights up front, with a pair of Squadrons as back-up lights in the rear. A pair of flush mount LED taillights from Oracle Lighting continue the custom lighting touches.

A spare tire reinforcement bracket from Rough Country was painted Oxford White and then paired with a license plate relocation bracket from JcrOffroad.

Inside, we designed a full custom Katzkin Leather seat package featuring Black leather with Tiffany Blue cross-stitch on the inserts (along with perforated centers) and double stitch along all the edges. Additional material was used to wrap the center console lid, door panels and the entire upper dash in matching leather & stitch. We also added Katzin’s Degreez heating and cooling module, bringing ventilated seats to the Bronco which are not available from the factory.

Last but not least, a set of AMP Research electric PowerSteps were added for better entry and exit.

Ford Bronco Full color change: Tiffany paint on retro Bronco build by Doetsch Offroad IMG_9932

So nice!!!!

JONNEE

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Tahoe, 2000 Yukon XL, 1993 Suburban, all 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What an EPIC build this was!! We had the pleasure of transforming Wendy’s 2023 Wildtrak into her Retro dream Bronco, complete with a full custom paint color change from Cactus Gray to Tiffany Blue! We also sanded the factory black textured hard top, mirror caps, door handles, Sasquatch fenders, hood trail sights, grille, B and C-pillars down and painted them in Oxford White, then added a single red stripe down the sides and onto the grille emblems. The factory FORD tailgate logo and bucking pony also received custom paint treatment. Our friends at AZ Auto Shield then covered the entire Bronco from bumper to bumper in XPEL Paint Protection Film (PPF).

Next, a set of Foutz Motorsports HOSS 3.0 Spring Perch Collars were installed and paired with ZONE front upper a-arms, to lift the Bronco up 2.5” so that we could fit a set of 37x13.50R17 BF Goodrich KM3 tires on white 17” Black Rhino Wheels . A JKS max tire clearance kit shaved down any of the remaining front crash bars so that there’s full room in the fender wells.

Moving on to the bumpers, a pair of Bomber front & rear hi-clearance units from
Addictive Desert Designs were also painted in Tiffany Blue with white accents on the inserts. We then installed three LP4 PRO LED lights from Baja Designs and a pair of Squadron LED fog lights up front, with a pair of Squadrons as back-up lights in the rear. A pair of flush mount LED taillights from Oracle Lighting continue the custom lighting touches.

A spare tire reinforcement bracket from Rough Country was painted Oxford White and then paired with a license plate relocation bracket from JcrOffroad.

Inside, we designed a full custom Katzkin Leather seat package featuring Black leather with Tiffany Blue cross-stitch on the inserts (along with perforated centers) and double stitch along all the edges. Additional material was used to wrap the center console lid, door panels and the entire upper dash in matching leather & stitch. We also added Katzin’s Degreez heating and cooling module, bringing ventilated seats to the Bronco which are not available from the factory.

Last but not least, a set of AMP Research electric PowerSteps were added for better entry and exit.

When I read the title in the "Yesterday's Most Popular New Topics" summary email, I came in thinking this was some silly custom paint job.
When I saw the photos, OMG I like it. Seems like a modern update on a classic scheme, and done really well. Kudos!
I live over on the west side of Piestewa Peak park, so I might never see this puppy, but who knows?! I am planning to order a '24 Wildtrak, Oxford White, I'm working with Sanderson Ford in Glendale. I really should swing by that shop and see what's up!
Cheers - Jon

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Haven’t been a fan of the heritage models, but this really brings everything together and looks really really nice

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While not my cup-o-tea for this bodystyle, excellent execution of the colors.
I painted a C10 the same two two tone colors and it turned out really cool.
The key is finding a bodystyle that works with it, gives it a custom vibe without going too far and too campy with it.
Again, taking it too far is the mistake a lot take in an eye-catching scheme.
This one almost does it with the flood of white bumper accents combined with body colored center accents again. Glad you stopped short of painting the trailing arms and suspension body color like most would have.
FWIW I think the vision and execution is about as good as it could be with the scheme and colors.
And honestly, in my mind I had imagined this same scenario and wondered how it would work and look.
Now I know.
Strong beachy vibe which is beautiful and flawless in the eyes of some, a monstrosity in the eyes of some.
I like it and say Rock on. Not for me personally, but kudos on the guts to do it and pull it off well.

JONNEE

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Tahoe, 2000 Yukon XL, 1993 Suburban, all 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

And, I now see they're right across the street from SanTan Brewing, so I know the neighborhood.
Sponsored