2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK, OK, OK. I have one more thing that made me laugh. I'll shut the heck up after this. Youtube comments are the best...
Ford Bronco Funniest thing you have seen today 1614902696528

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I read a text from my wife. One of her students slapped her today.
That is a first. She works with special needs kids and has been bitten, bruised, and head butted resulting in two black eyes over Christmas break. That was fun as I received a lot of approving stares. BTW, she loves her job.
God bless her!

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This....10 times over and over..lol

Sharky1951 said:

I went back to the dealership, Classic Ford in Columbia SC , they still said it could not be changed, so I showed them the comments on this website, they went back to the back room and finally said they can change it . So you all were correct, I was just going bye what the dealership said , they were apparently lying or just lazy. Thanks for correcting this for me

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lost Tesla drivers. I see it every.damn.day here near Microsoft.

It boggles the mind that people with a screen that large to display gps are constantly in the wrong lane on freeways, highways, or generally not positioned in the correct place for where they are going on such a constant and consistent basis.

Truly the Tesla is a car which picks the driver. And that driver has no intention of paying attention to their driving.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lost Tesla drivers. I see it every.damn.day here near Microsoft.

It boggles the mind that people with a screen that large to display gps are constantly in the wrong lane on freeways, highways, or generally not positioned in the correct place for where they are going on such a constant and consistent basis.

Truly the Tesla is a car which picks the driver. And that driver has no intention of paying attention to their driving.
I always thought the screen was stupid because I had never driven one. I saw one recently and think it’s pretty cool and functional, even though the aesthetic is a bit much.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I always thought the screen was stupid because I had never driven one. I saw one recently and think it’s pretty cool and functional, even though the aesthetic is a bit much.
Oh, the screen is very cool! The tech is very cool.

So why can't the operators figure out how to drive on public roadways? My guesses are either that the mass of infotainment feedback bombarding the driver is too high, causing the driver to be distracted. Or the driver sought out a vehicle for which to insulate themselves from having to interact with the real world they are pretending to navigate through.

Have that big ass screen. Have all that info coming at you every second. But you bloody well better figure out what goddamn lane you need to be in well before the last highway sign for your exit/interchange (Here in WA the signs are mandated at either 1.5 miles or 1.0 miles from an exit/interchange and the final notice 100 yards before hand).

When the populace is zoned out until that 100 yard notice, it's too late. You missed your exit and it's your fault. Not John Q. Public's fault. You have no right to aggressively force your way across many lanes of traffic because your car has too much technology to allow you to have common sense.

Anyway, that's the most hilarious thing i've seen today. And yes, this very morning I refused to yield to a Tesla (model X or whatever their SUV thing is called) who at the 100 yard notice, attempted to force their way from a tolled HOV lane (furthest left) 6 lanes over to an incredibly well marked and important interchange from major freeway to another. They were fully prepared to enter a median to then force their way in at 40 mph below the flow of traffic, but the concrete barrier said otherwise.... No, you do not have to yield to unaware drivers. They are at fault and they can go to the next exit and turn around, just like your drivers training manual told you to do if you missed your exit. Nobody needs to be in an accident because some twat cant read a road sign a mile before an exit.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, the screen is very cool! The tech is very cool.

So why can't the operators figure out how to drive on public roadways? My guesses are either that the mass of infotainment feedback bombarding the driver is too high, causing the driver to be distracted. Or the driver sought out a vehicle for which to insulate themselves from having to interact with the real world they are pretending to navigate through.

Have that big ass screen. Have all that info coming at you every second. But you bloody well better figure out what goddamn lane you need to be in well before the last highway sign for your exit/interchange (Here in WA the signs are mandated at either 1.5 miles or 1.0 miles from an exit/interchange and the final notice 100 yards before hand).

When the populace is zoned out until that 100 yard notice, it's too late. You missed your exit and it's your fault. Not John Q. Public's fault. You have no right to aggressively force your way across many lanes of traffic because your car has too much technology to allow you to have common sense.

Anyway, that's the most hilarious thing i've seen today. And yes, this very morning I refused to yield to a Tesla (model X or whatever their SUV thing is called) who at the 100 yard notice, attempted to force their way from a tolled HOV lane (furthest left) 6 lanes over to an incredibly well marked and important interchange from major freeway to another. They were fully prepared to enter a median to then force their way in at 40 mph below the flow of traffic, but the concrete barrier said otherwise.... No, you do not have to yield to unaware drivers. They are at fault and they can go to the next exit and turn around, just like your drivers training manual told you to do if you missed your exit. Nobody needs to be in an accident because some twat cant read a road sign a mile before an exit.
Ford Bronco Funniest thing you have seen today 1614969665419

Being someone who drives A LOT as in it’s in my job I see this all the time, sadly. Idiots who either want to cut across 4 lanes or they SLAM ON THEIR BRAKES and turn their blinker on waiting for someone to stop and let them get over. You screwed up, move on to the next exit and remind yourself not to be a dip shit. I won’t yield to anyone who tries to force their way in front of me. Someone tried that once with no space, they ended up with a broken tail light, cracked fender, busted bumper and a ticket. My van (solid metal older Ford work van) had a blue mark from their bumper. Still to this day I can’t believe they just kept coming over until they hit me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

iM BORED....

Sponsored

tbnlulz

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Ranger, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sometimes I get bored while teaching and I like to see what I can get my band kids to do. Today they counted rhythms in an Elmo voice, put their hands in the "armpits of their legs", and made Chewbacca noises...

Just a normal day in middle school.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another teacher at the high school where I teach collected an essay from her students in-class yesterday (a very advanced/IB class) and when she went to start grading them, nobody had written their names on their papers. Apparently they have been turning in stuff online for so long they forgot that old-fashioned paper and pencil doesn't automatically add your name, student I.D. number, and email address.🤪
Sponsored