Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m messing around with using GAIA GPS on my Bronco’s 12” display via Apple CarPlay. The first thing I did was upgrade my GAIA to their Premium membership so CarPlay would recognize the GAIA app. That done I opened GAIA on my phone, which shows the GAIA map, my location on it and so on. I then proceeded to open the GAIA app on the Bronco’s screen but rather than the same map that shows up on my phone I’m getting a mostly blank blue screen, the only thing showing are zoom and return buttons. I’ve tried a few things without luck so I’m reaching out to the forum to see if anyone can assist.

Thanks in advance!

Tilz
Sponsored

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe try messing around the layers on the phone app? The 12" should change as you change layers and opacity on the phone app. Or clear the cache on the phone app? (I haven't done or needed that before)

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you sure your are not currently located in the middle of the ocean?

OP
OP

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe try messing around the layers on the phone app? The 12" should change as you change layers and opacity on the phone app. Or clear the cache on the phone app? (I haven't done or needed that before)
Thanks for the suggestions. I tried different layers without luck. However, I was able to get it working once I figured out I had two versions of the GAIA app on my I Phone. I deleted both, downloaded a new one from the Apple App Store, signed on to my GAIA account through the new app and it started working.

Huntingbigun

Raptor
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 4x4, 98 Ls Tj on tons
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for the suggestions. I tried different layers without luck. However, I was able to get it working once I figured out I had two versions of the GAIA app on my I Phone. I deleted both, downloaded a new one from the Apple App Store, signed on to my GAIA account through the new app and it started working.
Great news i use GAIA for all my trails so cannot wait to see it on 12 inch, no more ipad
Sponsored