IPRoutes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
New to the Bronco. When I took delivery from thwe dealer lot last week, paired my phone for wireless CarPlay.
Whenever I turn on my Bronco, I only see the CarPlay full screen and not able to see the menu for SYNC.
How do I get to the SYNC menu without disabling CarPlay from my phone?
Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guessing you probably have an 8-inch screen. No idea how you do it on CarPlay, but on Android Auto you click the 3 dot menu TWICE which gives you a list of apps, then select the "Ford Sync" app from the list. Clumsy and kludgy as hell, I know, I have no idea why Google (and apparently Apple) do not have a "home" button that every car maker can configure for one-touch return to their own OS. I think CarPlay has a vertical list of icons on the left side, it must be somewhere there.

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bottom left side there is a series of white dots. Select them and then select Ford.

OP
OP
IPRoutes

IPRoutes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Guessing you probably have an 8-inch screen. No idea how you do it on CarPlay, but on Android Auto you click the 3 dot menu TWICE which gives you a list of apps, then select the "Ford Sync" app from the list. Clumsy and kludgy as hell, I know, I have no idea why Google (and apparently Apple) do not have a "home" button that every car maker can configure for one-touch return to their own OS. I think CarPlay has a vertical list of icons on the left side, it must be somewhere there.
Bottom left side there is a series of white dots. Select them and then select Ford.
Thanks both, I will try it tomorrow morning.
Sponsored