David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone purchased the genuine car cover from the dealer, I had purchased one because there is a known issue with the hardtop roof still leaking and got it as a temporary fix until the dealer gets the”gasket” and caulking to plug the areas that might cause the leakage but it seems like the car cover is a bit small width wise that I can’t seem to get the covers over the side mirrors… wondering if I’m not the only one?
Ford Bronco Genuine Car Cover for 4 Door Bronco not fitting 60C87A9D-F9C3-4271-A6FE-2D31825FFFB2
Ford Bronco Genuine Car Cover for 4 Door Bronco not fitting 19A55A4B-9A25-48CC-8D61-D327E77BB7C1
Sponsored

Meandeane

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah mine is also a very tight fit, I have to put the side on with the antenna first, then fold in the driver side mirror a little to get it to slip into the other side.... can't wrap the cover over the front bumper either. Mine is a sasquatch too so i'm guessing it wasn't meant to fit over the 315s and fenders

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you want a good cover and don’t mine spending 300-600 dollars look up Covercraft. I have been using their covers for a long time and they are very high quality, fit very well and last.

I use the weather shield HP models since my car is outside year round. I live in Maryland so it takes a beating from hot, cold, snow and rain.

Last edited:

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the cabin only cover and have the same issue. I'm not even close to getting it on both mirrors and will probably return it. I'd probably return it even if it did fit given how poorly it's made.

OP
OP
dvdmnhn

dvdmnhn

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have the cabin only cover and have the same issue. I'm not even close to getting it on both mirrors and will probably return it. I'd probably return it even if it did fit given how poorly it's made.
good to know, it looked pretty cool, I ended up returning my car cover because of the poor fit.
Sponsored