Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear Car & Driver, I fixed a few things for you... obviously, credit to respective original creator @Nick Kaloterakis

Original posted for comparison
Adobe_20200109_234129.jpg
This render is sick. Most of the other renders just looked too "soft" or there was just something that looked wrong and not what the production car would be. Good job!
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That top one Bucked made has me excited. TopRecon’s is nice too but looks too boxy IMO
Bucked's seems to be a tad longer, which is appealing to me. TR's was posted on BOF and one of the posters (with 26K posts) said "Good effort, no rear seats". Sight unseen, I lean towards a 2-door, but I don't want to be driving a cube.

Guidr3

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Make The 2 Door And 4Door The Same Overall Length . It Gives The 2 Door More Room Without The Added Second Row .

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Make The 2 Door And 4Door The Same Overall Length . It Gives The 2 Door More Room Without The Added Second Row .
Yes, I thought that when I first joined this forum. Like the 1984 Cherokee, same wheelbase 2 and 4 door and could even add a half cab while keeping costs down. However, after following 6g for a while, I think we are way past that.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what I would have liked as well, but we've seen the mules and can tell they're different lengths.

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2.0T
That's what I would have liked as well, but we've seen the mules and can tell they're different lengths.
I honestly would have loved that too! As long as they don’t make the 2DR as short as the Wrangler 2DR I’ll be happy, though. I need a little longer wheelbase and a little more storage room. :)

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Time to fess up.... which one of y’all is this?:crackup::crackup:
View attachment 2117
I like how the name is scribbled out ... and then the @ is right there in C&D's response lol

Oh and charge your damn battery.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like how the name is scribbled out ... and then the @ is right there in C&D's response lol

Oh and charge your damn battery.
Just got home so charging now :crackup::crackup::crackup:

I went ahead and edited our guy's other name out lol. Fail.

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE 4dr (His), '22 Bronco 7MT (Mine)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't even give a sh*t. They always hear from me, because it gives any of us "helpers" extra work dispelling their BS rumor mills and opinionated false narratives.

It is never good to speak on things, if you can mislead people or get their hopes up falsely.

Majority of automotive media definitely don't like me (lol:devil:). I have been banned from Carscoops for 2 years, after calling out their BS reporting and Auto Spies have my number.

Being incorrigible is never a good look for a media entity that is supposed to report the facts (as well as possible) and not incredulously tell what are essentially tall tales for extra clicks.

For quite a while in 2018 and early 2019 I had doubts about posting bullets regarding the program, because of personal/prof. fears, but the misinformation mill was too much to tolerate, while this site was trying to tell heads from tails on what was credible out there.

This site paid good attention, while others kept on with their same old, same old complaining and not staying informed as possible.

Well, it paid off for Bronco6g and its members to stay on top of things and come out shining. What one reads on social media at times, will make your head explode or fall off from many facepalms & SMHs.
Sponsored

Last edited: