First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GS 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm looking to establish a database of orders from Gerald Ford in North Aurora, IL. If this becomes well populated, I think it will be useful to:
  • Gain an understanding of how many orders the dealer took, and how many are built.
  • Trend what models / features are being made, and what are not.
  • Assist anyone who is reaching out to said dealership and getting brushed off when asking for specific information. (ex.: I know you've received 3 Wildtracks in November, what's the status of mine? etc.)
  • Possibly estimate dealer allocation or "place in line".
I'd also like to see comments below related to the overall experience anyone has had with this dealership. Before ordering, during the wait, and after taking delivery if you're that far along. And any insight on pricing games would be very helpful.

The more data we have, the stronger we are.

Link to database below:

Gerald Ford Order Database
Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
WildOne23

WildOne23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GS 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You're a little late to the process. There are many here with 1 1/2 years on you still waiting for their order. I got tired of waiting myself and bought a Salvage Bronco. Here is an Illinois group you can dig out information from. It's in the Regional Forums:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/northern-illinois.1039/page-50#post-1410137
Thanks, but in putting this together, I never implied I had the longest wait. I'm simply trying to gather data. Asking this question now ensures there is more data available to trend.

Either folks will fill in data, or they won't. Time will tell.
Sponsored