First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So has Ford confirmed or denied the white interior? Or is it all speculation atm?
Sponsored

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, compared to factory it is ill-fitting. Regardless, I don't want it even if it fits like a glove. I want original, factory Ford. And there's no way I would buy a brand new car and have the interior redone in a different color. Unless you're a pro athlete, that's just stupid.

No exceptions! I must have that white marine vinyl! Anything else is unacceptable!

(But Ill still buy one if its only gray vinyl. shhhh.)

Yup. Even the best seat covers are still seat covers.....

No way it's not blatantly obvious the seats aren't factory.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That 'white' interior is pretty clearly cloth, which is standard on several trims.

I do hope there is a grey vinyl option, though. White? Nope. My wife had a 'Saabaru' with white leather seat inserts, and no matter how much you cleaned/protected them, they became a discolored splotchy mess. White seating surfaces have no place in any vehicle that will see kids, dirt, or pets.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Would like to chime in that, as somebody in a family which has had a number of cranial lacerations and excessive bleeding while boating, marine grade vinyl interior cleans blood off of it like a champ!

I would gladly have a bright white marine grade vinyl interior on a Bronco!
Love it!
It sounds like you unsuccessfully tried to dodge a few bullets in your life.
White interior in a Bronco for those who expect bullet action. A great marketing slogan!

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yup. Even the best seat covers are still seat covers.....

No way it's not blatantly obvious the seats aren't factory.
Ok, they'll have the same OEM patterns but in the color you want, think they've been out there long enough and are rated well enough to produce a factory finish/look. To each his own though but there's going to be enough accessories added to most peoples Bronco that aren't factory installed in about 5 minutes after they drive off the dealer lot.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the moment I saw that white/grey interior and no "sports bar" (dumbest name ever for such a thing :) ) I was sold. I really hope we will be able to choose that color, if we only end up with boring black or other dark colors I'll be looking at Katzkin for sure. But I'd sure prefer to buy what was advertised and made me put $100 down on something I won't be able to have until a year from now.

I hope this was not just some teaser, as it's such a big part of the interior first impression. That would make little sense to me, but giant corporations aren't always known for 'sense'.

The idea of getting into a topless car with black seats after it sat in the sun all day is not very appealing.

If it gets dirty eventually I'll deal with that then. My kids aren't toddlers anymore and the dog stays in the back, that's why I'm buying an SUV and not a truck again, can't keep the back cool for a dog in summer in a truck and the kids are too big by now to have the 40lb dog in the middle for longer drives.

White roof would also be great to keep things cooler when buttoned up.

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Katzkin covers remind me of the time I tried on a magnum rubber. No thanks.

In for white marine vinyl.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious why people want white interior in an off-road vehicle or any daily driver I’m a neat freak but would still not want white especially when I get off work and get into vehicle would be a nightmare to keep clean

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Love it!
It sounds like you unsuccessfully tried to dodge a few bullets in your life.
White interior in a Bronco for those who expect bullet action. A great marketing slogan!
Technically it was the wake of the USS Enterprise (not joking, link HERE).

Brother took the window frame of the boat to the face on the way down.

Sponsored

countryboyreese

Badlands
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That 'white' interior is pretty clearly cloth, which is standard on several trims.

I do hope there is a grey vinyl option, though. White? Nope. My wife had a 'Saabaru' with white leather seat inserts, and no matter how much you cleaned/protected them, they became a discolored splotchy mess. White seating surfaces have no place in any vehicle that will see kids, dirt, or pets.
I am concerned about keeping a light interior like that clean. Around here red clay is abundant. White and red clay doesn't mix, although with how far south I am a lighter interior is necessary. Not sure how easily marine vinyl stains, but if it stains at all it will be red in no time.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just curious why people want white interior in an off-road vehicle or any daily driver I’m a neat freak but would still not want white especially when I get off work and get into vehicle would be a nightmare to keep clean
Have had white ("parchment") interior in the company car (2018 Mazda 6 Reserve) for 3 years. Haven't had a problem. Leather cleans amazingly easily. Really it's just ink that's the major issue. Still don't have any issues with blue dye transfer from jeans.

Ford Bronco Gimme the White interior!! 20180923_150344

That being said, I learned automotive detailing at a young age and use professional chemicals and a commercial steam cleaner for leather cleaning. IMHO, this would be a safe color even with kids as long as you have a zero tolerance policy for pens and any type of ink allowed in the cabin of the car.

(Picture was at time of delivery, the protective wrap was taken off immediately)

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am concerned about keeping a light interior like that clean. Around here red clay is abundant. White and red clay doesn't mix, although with how far south I am a lighter interior is necessary. Not sure how easily marine vinyl stains, but if it stains at all it will be red in no time.
Would take a while guess that the clay will cause havoc with any interior you have. Is it just in your home vicinity or something pretty much everywhere you go?

Perhaps you can share a pic of what your current auto interior looks like as it's been around this red clay. That might give insight or help somebody else in Florida give you some input/feedback if they have experience with a lighter interior?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Have had white ("parchment") interior in the company car (2018 Mazda 6 Reserve) for 3 years. Haven't had a problem. Leather cleans amazingly easily. Really it's just ink that's the major issue. Still don't have any issues with blue dye transfer from jeans.

Ford Bronco Gimme the White interior!! 20180923_150344

That being said, I learned automotive detailing at a young age and use professional chemicals and a commercial steam cleaner for leather cleaning. IMHO, this would be a safe color even with kids as long as you have a zero tolerance policy for pens and any type of ink allowed in the cabin of the car.

(Picture was at time of delivery, the protective wrap was taken off immediately)
My daughter is a single mom with two young kids and has a white CX5 with the white interior and it really looks no worse for wear. I've had 4 Mazdas over the years, always been happy with how they've held up but they all had black interiors.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Or if you aren't going to offer it, then CRUSH and BURN that 4-door Cactus Grey with it because I never want to see it again!

For God's sake don't parade it around all over the country! Thats cruel and unusual punishment.

I am liable to try to steal the damn thing!

?????
I’ll be your accomplice on stealing it!!!!
Sponsored