First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or if you aren't going to offer it, then CRUSH and BURN that 4-door Cactus Grey with it because I never want to see it again!

For God's sake don't parade it around all over the country! Thats cruel and unusual punishment.

I am liable to try to steal the damn thing!

?????
AMEN !
Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just like the white top on that Cactus Grey one Ford is just toying with our emotions.

BTW, you can go aftermarket to get white interior if you want. Companies like Katzkin make a quality product that has the same look as the original. I used it in an F-150, and was quite impressed. Also, I'm fairly sure I'll have to have my top painted at a local paint shop to get white as I'm sure if Ford offers them it will be twice the price.
Is it installed over the existing fabric/leather? If you remove, do you have the original upholstery in same condition as when covered? What is the rough cost?

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it installed over the existing fabric/leather? If you remove, do you have the original upholstery in same condition as when covered? What is the rough cost?
I had Katskinz installed in my Work truck in place of the cloth. They remove the factory cloth and install the Katskinz in its place. I took the original factory cloth home and saved it in a box. The fit looks factory with no weird wrinkles. I recommend having it installed by a professional upholstery shop. My extra cab truck was $1800

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@toystwo The original fabric is removed, and with my installer you could ask him to save the old stuff (I didn't). I had mine done in 2011, and the cost for the Katzkin and installation was approx $1100 (sorry I can remember the actual cost). That was for the front, and back seats in a F-150 Crew Cab. In that cost included front seat heating. I expect that price has gone up quite a bit. Remember, the outcome of the installation depends on the experience of the installer. So do your due diligence, and chose wisely when you pick one.

BTW, if you have the ability it can be a DIY job. I couldn't do it right if my life depended on it. :)

zeak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU wrangler, BMW 3 series
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
a light colored interior must be an option. there are a lot of us who plan on open air driving in sunny environments for much of the year. you risk losing a lot of market share if you don't.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thinking now about how many current convertibles that actually offer a light colored option? The Mustang gives you Ceramic, but only on base leather with premium being all black. The Miata just finally added a red option and has tan even Jeep gives pretty much black or tan. Once you go upmarket to BMW/Mercedes/Porsche or higher do you get the interior colors like you had back in the American heyday.

Yes, Ford should offer a white interior and top since that's what us old curmudgeons think a Bronco should be but until they release a Heritage edition I think the aftermarket is going to have to cover us this first year.
Sponsored