Marcie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6 Mustangs, 2021 F-150 Powerboost, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
York, PA - Apple Ford of York - Greg Ernst
I had never dealt with them before, came to them by submitting an inquiry through AutoTrader. They were great to work with and we came to an MSRP deal on a stock order which was already built and awaiting shipping. The whole deal was done in two days via email with a signed sales agreement. And they figured out how to apply my FordPass points to the sale. It just arrived Sunday and we made the 2-hour drive to pick it up Wednesday. We were in and out in less than an hour and I couldn't be happier. Like many others, I have an order in the system, and even though this one isn't what I would choose (it's a soft top, automatic, vinyl interior, Hot Pepper Red), the most important thing it was available. So when my order gets built, I will have a decision to make, but there are worse things to deal with.
I suggest using AutoTrader to find out what's available near you and wade through all the ADM dealers, like I did for several weeks, telling them you do not support dealership price gouging, until you find the right dealership who will make the right deal.

(Pic - Evening sun coming through the trees to really show the orange tones in this color. I like it more than I expected.)

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 20220330_175936_cro
Sponsored

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Capital Ford in Carson City NV was pleasure to deal with. Great guys, pretty knowledgeable with the new Bronco, considering it was a brand new platform and I was one of the first ones the received in. NO ADM on reserved orders. They did have some of the open Broncos sitting on the lot with 3k and 5k mark ups. But every truck and car on their lot was markup.

JakeA321

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I cancelled my order for a 4 dr Wildtrak, Sasquatch, Lux etc today. Ordered July 26, 2021. Still no production date. I noticed a $3000 markup had just been added while checking a couple days ago. Emailed salesperson and he said, ā€œ You are paying whatever the MSRP is when it builds bud. And yes, we are adding a $3000 ADM for all orders. He also said Ford doesnā€™t guarantee any MSRP. I reminded him of the guarantee to those who ordered by March 19, 2021 ( I know I wasnā€™t in that group). When I told him just cancel the order he asked if he had offended me. Not me really, but my wife didnā€™t like how he worded the, ā€œ youā€™ll pay whatever MSRP is when itā€™s built budā€ part. My name isnā€™t bud by the way. šŸ˜‚. I had a reservation for a Lightning as well. Cancelled both. Iā€™m In a position where I donā€™t need another vehicle on a specific timeline. Iā€™m also in a position to pay more, but call me old school. Give me your word in writing or aural, and shake my hand and all I expect is you to honor it. You donā€™t, I move on. Funny thing is after he said heā€™d cancel it, he said I never told you weā€™re adding $3000. Even though I had his previous email saying they were adding it to all orders and he felt that was a fair deal compared to other dealers. I am not going to disparage the dealer by naming them, but itā€™s in North Central Louisiana.

Last edited:

T-Bronc

Black Diamond
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
College Station Ford. Ask for Tyde. Both my Mom and I got new Broncos from there, paid MSRP and no pressure for dealer add-ons. Cannot recommend enough.

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Classic Ford in Mentor was the best all the way through the process.

Sponsored

Redeye84

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Earnhardt Ford Chandler AZ, paid MSRP and was a painless and enjoyable experience. No pressure, even gave me a fair value on my trade in. I was a Dec 2020 reservation.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gus Machado Ford - Miami
Sawgrass Ford - Miami

Both at MSRP

yippeekiyay

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-dr Badsquatch, 1998 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kendall Ford (formerly Robberson) in Bend, Oregon, were great before (calling every other day for 3 weeks while my Bronco was stuck in the railyard), during (no markup), and after the sale (my Bronco developed a leak in the front diff after a week) - I highly recommend them!
Screenshot_20220331-160208.png

rfawbush

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Subaru STI/1979 Ford Courier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 71FF2AD4-FB06-4B57-BFCC-EDDA417A54D6

Phil Long Ford in Colorado Spring, CO honored MSRP.

BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford of Northampton, Northampton, MA. No lies/games, did what they said they would do (2021 MSRP pricing), no nonsense mandatory "extras" on the bill. Recommend for anyone in the area looking at a 2023 order.

Mrs Bronkedup413 got the glamour delivery shot...now I never get to drive the Bronco even though she can barely get up into it. šŸ¤£

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 20220321_175513

Sponsored

stevej108

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond/Eruption Green/Mid Package/Soft Top/
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ciocca Ford, Quakertown, PA- not only did they honor MSRP, they actually went under sticker to work with me on my financing options (they don't accept outside financing and I was already pre approved) They were awesome throughout the two years of waiting for my eruption green BD!
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing PXL_20220329_133228521

Mustang GTA

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Courtesy Ford Danville, Illinois 61832
Took care of me in every detail. Who could be happier.

mybronco6.jpg

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ken Garff Ford (Colorado, Wyoming, Utah) is exceptional. MSRP.
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing IMG_2602

Last edited:

river

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Vista Ford, Oxnard, CA held the MSRP for my WildTrak ordered on 7/13/2020 and delivered Oct 2021. They are great people to work with! Our Bronco is the second vehicle we have purchased from the Vista family.

072EE8CD-DFF3-4FF8-9B5F-B33F981C0991.jpeg
Sponsored