James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea if it's still possible to order a MY 21 if you actually want the soft top? I have a 6/9/2021 reservation and my dealer has been stalling to put in an order, presumably because it has to be a MY22 anyway...

but given today's news and the assumption that they'll produce "unwanted" dealer stock, anyone have any insight as to whether I can order a MY21 with a Soft Top (Badlands, 2.7L, non-sas, Lux, Soft Top.)
Sponsored

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea if it's still possible to order a MY 21 if you actually want the soft top? I have a 6/9/2021 reservation and my dealer has been stalling to put in an order, presumably because it has to be a MY22 anyway...

but given today's news and the assumption that they'll produce "unwanted" dealer stock, anyone have any insight as to whether I can order a MY21 with a Soft Top (Badlands, 2.7L, non-sas, Lux, Soft Top.)
Only your dealer can answer that. If he won't find a different dealer. As much of a shit show that it is, why not?

OP
OP

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

depends on your dealers allocations..they get so many my21 and unless it has a mod top it will be made by NOV30 2021.

Sponsored
OP
OP

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

depends on your dealers allocations..they get so many my21 and unless it has a mod top it will be made by NOV30 2021.
got it. I think the allocation is quite large as they're up there as one of the top 5-10 Ford dealers in the united states.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it’s possible, based on this recent dialogue…

We're still doing $2000 off new reservations.
Are you requiring a deposit? Hell if not, i might just order a BB from you to see which comes in first, my BB or my WT. You wouldn't mind selling the BB for me would you? ;)
If you get a soft top we'll probably see it very soon!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The faq today made it clear that someone who was previously 99’d could convert to a 10-19 and get built if it was the correct combination…. And that
Ford was considering every active order for build…

I take that to mean that yes, you could theoretically order a bronco this moment and if it’s the correct combo Ford will pull it for build.

I would press your dealer to stop being lazy and get your order converted. $0.02

OP
OP

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The faq today made it clear that someone who was previously 99’d could convert to a 10-19 and get built if it was the correct combination…. And that
Ford was considering every active order for build…

I take that to mean that yes, you could theoretically order a bronco this moment and if it’s the correct combo Ford will pull it for build.

I would press your dealer to stop being lazy and get your order converted. $0.02
he got back to me and said they would put it in ASAP. Did you guys get a confirmation email from Ford when your order was placed? Or should I just keep checking the reservation page and is that accurate?
I hate to be that guy that micro manages but what can I say - I’m jaded. Ha

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
he got back to me and said they would put it in ASAP. Did you guys get a confirmation email from Ford when your order was placed?
I got a confirmation e-mail from Ford the Monday after my order was placed. Presumably normal if an order is placed on a weekend.

Sponsored

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

he got back to me and said they would put it in ASAP. Did you guys get a confirmation email from Ford when your order was placed? Or should I just keep checking the reservation page and is that accurate?
I hate to be that guy that micro manages but what can I say - I’m jaded. Ha
I just ordered 6/23 and was able to order a 21, however I had an early reservation.
I received an email from Ford confirming my order almost immediately.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order banks are already clogged up... all you new folks need to quit ordering until next year!

J/k... good luck
Sponsored