Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Received this at 4pm today.

Basically says that yes we know you've had your production date changed several times and that's almost always because of roofs and we hope to get it done as soon as possible and click this link to keep checking on it.
Ford Bronco Today's Notification SmartSelect_20210622-160523_Email
Sponsored

OP
OP
lakesinai

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Received this at 4pm today.

Basically says that yes we know you've had your production date changed several times and that's almost always because of roofs and we hope to get it done as soon as possible and click this link to keep checking on it.
Ford Bronco Today's Notification SmartSelect_20210622-160523_Email
Oh, and my "Scheduled for Production" date is still June 28 (as of 4:12 today . . . )

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Isn’t most of that just a copy from the May email? I’ve been pretty supportive of Ford through all this but that’s ridiculous lmao

Edit: I didn’t expect for a second this email would be giving any new information, but shit at least do the courtesy of sending a new email. The first part of the email reads and is formatted like a screenplay and just feels very weird for them to reuse it.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing new here.
Dealer sends me a weekly update on Wednesday, so we'll see if week of 12 July still stands for my 2 door Base.

Sponsored
OP
OP
lakesinai

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Isn’t most of that just a copy from the May email? I’ve been pretty supportive of Ford through all this but that’s ridiculous lmao
Yes, It shares some language, but It is specific to those with a production date, I think, because the next action item is to tell me when it is built, not when it is scheduled. I was expecting an email telling me when in the June 28 week it would be built.

Curiously, the only constraint that the letter mentions is the MIC Roof! It seems none of the other issues I have matter (tow, 2.7, leather). But, it wasn't a delay letter with a new production date! Yet!

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Edit: I didn’t expect for a second this email would be giving any new information, but shit at least do the courtesy of sending a new email. The first part of the email reads and is formatted like a screenplay and just feels very weird for them to reuse it.
You just said exactly what I was thinking while reading that. “Did they really just copy paste the first half of the May email on here?!” When I thought they couldn’t possibly lower my expectations any more, they go out and totally redeem themselves!

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the same thing. No new news!