First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Based on the 1, 2, 3, 4...I think these are in reference to each door/window. If you look at the Global Open, which is on by factory...they are all enabled for 1, 2, 3, 4. This would make me think that a 2dr Bronco won't have 3 and 4 and just 1 and 2 but I cannot confirm since I have a 4dr and will be testing this out tomorrow morning (attempting to turn this on).
I think your theory is correct. I have a 2023 2 door and initially thought the personal 1,2,3,4 were related to the key fobs being allowed to global open close. I disabled 3 and 4 and was still able to remote open/close both windows with all three of my fobs. I programmed a cheap used third fob to the vehicle in case I lose one, I'm still able to program them without going to the dealer.
Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IT WORKEEEEDDDD. BdyCM went perfect. Gave me a "write" issue on the PDM and DDM. Disconnected Forscan. Turned the bronco on/off. Reconnected Forscan. Checked that the BdyCM settings still saved (they did). Then attempted the PDM and DDM changes again, worked!!! Tested and windows all went down. Then all went up. Happy camper.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
IT WORKEEEEDDDD. BdyCM went perfect. Gave me a "write" issue on the PDM and DDM. Disconnected Forscan. Turned the bronco on/off. Reconnected Forscan. Checked that the BdyCM settings still saved (they did). Then attempted the PDM and DDM changes again, worked!!! Tested and windows all went down. Then all went up. Happy camper.
Going to try this. I will program BdyCM first then after successfully writing I will try PDM and DDM

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base