Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey y'all -- since I don't do any major offroading (and when I do, it's mud not rocks), I've been on the lookout for decent but inexpensive sliders/rails to cover up the pinch weld and provide basic protection, with a step for the shorter folks in my life. Bonus points for removable step.

Well, someone on the Reddit bronco forum spoke highly of a basic product from Clamber on Amazon, supposedly made in the US (but who knows). Super basic, removable step, exactly what I'm looking for.

Go to look them up today, and lo and behold, they're on sale for Amazon day for $101...there's a $10 coupon to check off, brings them down to $91. Pretty crazy price, if the quality is what folks say it is.
Sponsored

PolarVortex

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond, Craftsman tractor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey y'all -- since I don't do any major offroading (and when I do, it's mud not rocks), I've been on the lookout for decent but inexpensive sliders/rails to cover up the pinch weld and provide basic protection, with a step for the shorter folks in my life. Bonus points for removable step.

Well, someone on the Reddit bronco forum spoke highly of a basic product from Clamber on Amazon, supposedly made in the US (but who knows). Super basic, removable step, exactly what I'm looking for.

Go to look them up today, and lo and behold, they're on sale for Amazon day for $101...there's a $10 coupon to check off, brings them down to $91. Pretty crazy price, if the quality is what folks say it is.
That's definitely a good price....I just looked at them. These mount to the frame right? I have the factory rock rails on my Black Diamond so these wouldn't work unless I removed the rails first I'm guessing.....?

PolarVortex

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond, Craftsman tractor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs