Not open for further replies.

Leland

Raptor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Mustang MachE GT, Raptor, Subaru (2)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you mind expanding on what was uncomfortable about the seats. I acutely went through the same thing a few months ago with a Kia EV6. It was horribly uncomfortable. Sold it with 249 miles on it. I didn't make out as well as you but I didn't lose my shirt either.

Anyways what about the Bronco seats were bad. Do you have a bad back( I do). Are you super tall? Sorry I'm just trying to avoid what I've already done once. I also have the Lux leather package in my order.
I have a 4 door Wild Trak LUX and find the vehicle to be absolutely fine as well as everyone else who I take for a ride. I just sold my Denali XL 2015 which obviously had more comfortable seats but I love the Bronco.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What great people here, making fun of other people sharing their stories....

I put only 100 miles on because it was clear to me no matter what I do, I can't make those seats work for me and I didn't want to waste more miles/time and decrease the value of the truck I want to get rid of. Yes 100 miles are enough for me to figure out if those seats are going to work or not. If seats would have been the only problem, I would have spent few thousands and swapped the seats. But there were several other issues I had with the Bronco which made me not to go that route. I really wanted to make it work with the Bronco but it was not made for me.

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I put only 100 miles on because it was clear to me no matter what I do, I can't make those seats work for me and I didn't want to waste more miles/time and decrease the value of the truck I want to get rid of. Yes 100 miles are enough for me to figure out if those seats are going to work or not. If seats would have been the only problem, I would have spend few thousands and swapped the seats. But there were several other issues I had with the Bronco which made me not to go that route. I really wanted to make it work with the Bronco but it was not made for me.
No need to endure being uncomfortable. Enjoy your Maverick.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I put only 100 miles on because it was clear to me no matter what I do, I can't make those seats work for me and I didn't want to waste more miles/time and decrease the value of the truck I want to get rid of. Yes 100 miles are enough for me to figure out if those seats are going to work or not. If seats would have been the only problem, I would have spend few thousands and swapped the seats. But there were several other issues I had with the Bronco which made me not to go that route. I really wanted to make it work with the Bronco but it was not made for me.
Don’t give some of these people the acknowledgment of their resentful stance. There’s always going to be people who bring both sides to a post. We all ordered Broncos because we thought we would love them, well before most of us even got to see or touch one. So, some of us will find that we don’t actually love it when the real deal arrives, such is life. Hopefully you end up with a vehicle you enjoy, because I imagine you are somebody who enjoys the activity of driving, like the rest of us!
Cheers

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So Fellas, I just sold my OBX. The main reason I had to let my Bronco go were the uncomfortable seats. I tried everything and it was just not possible to find a proper seat position. I just couldn't enjoy the Bronco. I also had some issues with the quality of the truck, but this was not the reason I sold it. It was an interesting short ride but unfortunately it is over. Thank you for all your constructive tips and advises.

For those who are interested to know how much I sold it for: My Bronco was a nearly fully loaded 4 door 2.3L OBX (without Leather and Sas). Had only 100 miles on it. All the usual suspects (carvana, vroom, carmax etc) low balled me. Vroom offered 18k below what I had paid out of the door, Carvana right at MSRP and carmax offered me the total I had paid incl. tax and license (break even). I was almost about to give up and bring it to carmax but than started to call some random dealerships. One of them offered me 3500 over my out of the door price and I am going with them. I was wrong to think the market is falling rapidly. It was the impression which was given me by some shady dealers who tried to low ball me. I think I could have even sold it 5 or 6k over what I had paid for but I just wanted to get rid of the vehicle and move on. I think 3500 (minus capital gain tax!) is a decent profit. So my advise is not to panic and shop around. Fact is that the prices are lower than they were few month ago but they are still high enough to make few bucks and there is still tons of demand.
Step-dealer is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.