Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stumbled across these on Amazon...

Grab Handles

They have lights embedded, which may be nice for those who don't yet have the IAG or Mabett interior lights...

I would like grab handles, but don't need extra lights as I have the 4 piece Mabett set. Too much light! Though I know others here will disagree... ๐Ÿ˜†
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well now. Those ae pretty nice. Almost like the Spartan 7 handles. I like the way these bend down as well. The light is a bonus! I guess the light is powered by the battery? I did not see how they were connected.

OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well now. Those ae pretty nice. Almost like the Spartan 7 handles. I like the way these bend down as well. The light is a bonus! I guess the light is powered by the battery? I did not see how they were connected.
They are wired and you can see the little harnesses, but not sure if they work off of the overhead switch console like Mabett's or if you need a separate switch like IAGs.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are wired and you can see the little harnesses, but not sure if they work off of the overhead switch console like Mabett's or if you need a separate switch like IAGs.
Yes, after the second look, I see the wire there. Would be interesting to see how they connect. Looks like a connector.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw a Mabett post (on FB) asking about interest in something like these

Sponsored
OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw a Mabett post (on FB) asking about interest in something like these
Yeah, and they're asking about some other items that I have seen released already in Amazon.

So, just like IAG I-Line and Buttercup Bronco, they are all purchasing from a main distributor, then maybe modifying/improving, or selling as-is.

At that point it's about going with whatever "brand" you trust more, which boils down to customer service for me... And Mabett, is number 1 in my books.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, and they're asking about some other items that I have seen released already in Amazon.

So, just like IAG I-Line and Buttercup Bronco, they are all purchasing from a main distributor, then maybe modifying/improving, or selling as-is.

At that point it's about going with whatever "brand" you trust more, which boils down to customer service for me... And Mabett, is number 1 in my books.
Agreed!

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is that diagram of how the airbag deploys accurate? Looks sus. Clearly the wrong shape and I thought the entire piece would snap open when the airbag deployed.

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Followingโ€ฆ Interested in the lighting part especially

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pretty cool, but a bit too over-engineered and bulky in my opinion for what's needed. I still think just the paracord handles and the Mabett 4-piece lit kit is more stealthy.

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While that diagram isn't an actual photo of the airbag deployed, it is accurate in describing how the side-curtain airbag deploys in Broncos.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...d-see-the-other-guy-updates-from-owner.32221/
Ford Bronco Grab Handles... With lights! More lights! ๐Ÿ˜Ž 182256_10224439969645620_1895125215654362012_n-
I can see the plastic pop open like I expected. Amazon pic still shows the plastic piece remaining intact.

Maybe I was giving it too much credit or assuming too much based on the pic.

Regardless, your pic confirms that any of the "soft" grab handles are perfectly safe.

fuesting

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would anyone happen to know of any other fold down handles like this? I think this is a great design. I'm less interested in the lighting although I wouldn't shun it.

OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would anyone happen to know of any other fold down handles like this? I think this is a great design. I'm less interested in the lighting although I wouldn't shun it.
Yes... Looks to be same design, sans lights...

Fold-Down Grab Handles

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty cool, but a bit too over-engineered and bulky in my opinion for what's needed. I still think just the paracord handles and the Mabett 4-piece lit kit is more stealthy.
If you're still looking at grab handles, check out Motley Industries Oh Sh*t handles. They're pretty sweet. They are nicer than the Paracord versions because they are adjustable with two grommet holes and a comfortable and sturdy rubberized handle. I use the higher setting, while my wife uses the lower setting on the passenger side. https://motleyind.com/products/motley-grab-handles-w-nylon-washer-2pack-blue
Ford Bronco Grab Handles... With lights! More lights! ๐Ÿ˜Ž e2e63f32-a4aa-4882-9688-0a602f616313
Sponsored