First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow. I have nothing against Granger or any dealership. I was merely commenting about the OP’s post. Please put down the torches and pitchforks.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. I have nothing against Granger or any dealership. I was merely commenting about the OP’s post. Please put down the torches and pitchforks.
Some types of people like to pile on in a cancel culture mob attack. Had they expended any effort at thought at all, they would have realized that someone who is not a Granger customer would not necessarily know that the forum information is in addition to personal emails, phone calls, messages, and the like. What I gleaned from Albert's post is that he is recovering from illness, apologized for any delays, and giving alternate communication options so people can get helped faster. My perspective anyway, but I can see how your point of view fits the single post taken outside the broader context. I would pay the mob no mind, I am sure you have been called worse by better.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford how will Stephens Auto courtesy shipments affect this process?

Thanks in advance.

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But
Or perhaps , we all have opinions. None right, none wrong.

But if you choose to share yours then you choose to hear what people think of your opinion.

don’t want to hear their opinions??? Don’t give yours.
I dont mind a good debate, but I wouldnt call someone a “hater” or a “troll” for disagreeing with me. And I certainly wouldnt suggest that someone leave the discussion. Im not the one who is butt-hurt.

Last edited:

Sponsored

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My apologies if this question has been answered elsewhere multiple times but after the initial allocations are filled for each dealer, is Ford going to then fill orders based upon reservation time stamp and availability? Should I get my Bronco being a third day reservation and #244 of 203 at Granger before some guy who’s a day 5 reservation but #11 of ten allocated at the local 5koverinvoice Ford dealer?

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
But

I dont mind a good debate, but I wouldnt call someone a “hater” or a “troll” for disagreeing with me. And I certainly wouldnt suggest that someone leave the discussion. Im not the one who is butt-hurt.
You'll have to forgive the harsher comments. We've been dealing with drive by negativity in Granger threads for 9 months. Almost none of the commenters have been Granger customers and quite a few turned out to be undercover dealers feeling threatened by Grangers deal. I think we've driven most of the dealers off at this point but there's still a low tolerance of BS related to Granger.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this post reminded me of a scene from my favorite training video from 1984...
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Bronco Timeline 1617461824565

😇

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My apologies if this question has been answered elsewhere multiple times but after the initial allocations are filled for each dealer, is Ford going to then fill orders based upon reservation time stamp and availability? Should I get my Bronco being a third day reservation and #244 of 203 at Granger before some guy who’s a day 5 reservation but #11 of ten allocated at the local 5koverinvoice Ford dealer?
There will be a new allocation formula for MY22. We don't know what it will be yet. @Zach@Granger has said he feels confident that all reservations will be filled in 22 but until Ford tells them what it'll look like it's speculation.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not worried about that. Just don’t want to inconvenience them if it takes a while to get there. It’s Iowa, so maybe storing a couple dozen Broncos isn’t a big deal.
They've got a big corral for them. I wouldn't worry.
No kidding! I drove by there the other day, and the corral was huge! o_O

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Bronco Timeline C7D366F1-A965-42FA-8AA8-0F7FCB6CCC64

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read the OP’s post as “Dont call us, we will call you”.
Good communication to me would be a phone call or a personal email from my dealer, not a social media post.

—my opinion.
I've received multiple personal emails as well as phone calls from Granger. I appreciate the heads up posts here to alert all as to what the next phase might entail and *then* the promised personal contacts that actually do take place. That's not just "my opinion" but my experience.

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You'll have to forgive the harsher comments. We've been dealing with drive by negativity in Granger threads for 9 months. Almost none of the commenters have been Granger customers and quite a few turned out to be undercover dealers feeling threatened by Grangers deal. I think we've driven most of the dealers off at this point but there's still a low tolerance of BS related to Granger.
Lol I have thick skin.

I know now to stay under my bridge and reframe from posting anything that is “against the grain” on Granger related threads.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There will be a new allocation formula for MY22. We don't know what it will be yet. @Zach@Granger has said he feels confident that all reservations will be filled in 22 but until Ford tells them what it'll look like it's speculation.
They have 10-12 months of production spoken for. I don't think they can realistically produced commodities at as rich of a rate (i.e. sasquatch, lux, etc.) as there is demand for, but if it was produced at the same rate as being demanded all retail orders would be filled within 12 months. Now you can figure high demand orders will take longer than that, but you should see stock orders starting this time next year.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

All orders are filled from time stamp and parts availability. Ford had to throw the dealers a bone to keep some happy and called it "allocations". Kind of like a performance trophy for the retarded kid (I'm not talking about a kid with disabilities, I'm talking about asinine salespeople, back off). Ford motivation for spreading out the units when they roll off the line is simple, advertising. There are thousands of possible buyers out there that are not enthusiasts, the only way to reach them is to actually see a real bronco. Ford is betting seeing them on the road all over the country will drive up demand, and I'm sure it will.

In short, Ford is making the units as fast as they can, instead of the first ones being concentrated in certain areas, meaning desert, mountain, and rural, Ford wants them spread out. Dealer "allocations" were based on projected production numbers, the allocations for a dealer were increased to the number Ford thought they could produce. If Ford can make the units you can bet they will be shipped, the dealer and customer will be happy no matter what the forecasts were.

Once production ramps up, your timestamp and parts are the biggest issue, dealer allocation is a difference of a few weeks or months, not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things. If those few days are worth ~6K then you may be better off trying to find one on the lot where the reservation/sale fell through.

How the hell did you get a picture of my place?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some types of people like to pile on in a cancel culture mob attack. Had they expended any effort at thought at all, they would have realized that someone who is not a Granger customer would not necessarily know that the forum information is in addition to personal emails, phone calls, messages, and the like. What I gleaned from Albert's post is that he is recovering from illness, apologized for any delays, and giving alternate communication options so people can get helped faster. My perspective anyway, but I can see how your point of view fits the single post taken outside the broader context. I would pay the mob no mind, I am sure you have been called worse by better.
While I agree with some of your points I must say, if one wants to be negative there needs to be more content in their post. To say "I see it this", and state their opinion without prefacing why puts people in a defensive mode. Had he said that he has a reservation with Granger then the reactions may have been different. Leaving that major point out got the reaction he may have deserved, as those of us that have been with Granger from the start know better.
Sponsored

Last edited: