JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love to earn your business and really looking forward to meeting all that are coming to invade our town when these darn things start getting here..?
I guessing you'll assign "delivery days" , spread them out so umpteen thousand of us don't descend on your lot all at once (?) I'll make sure I have everything ready so you can send me out the door post haste! (y)
Sponsored

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are not kind words mostly, I simply reply our store, our policy your store your policy..

I'm not terribly surprised. It's a bit sad though that they feel they need to insult and or threaten you rather than deal honestly with their customers. ?‍♂

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not terribly surprised. It's a bit sad though that they feel they need to insult and or threaten you rather than deal honestly with their customers. ?‍♂
The one I found the funniest so far

Was when he (the store GM according to him) that I could not poach HIS customers...

After I was finished chuckling, I told him slavery ended years ago and no one person owns the rights to any customer...

If you want to keep "your" customers then match my deal and they will happily buy from you...

He had an interesting sentence structure a and hung up on me...

I was still laughing.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one I found the funniest so far

Was when he (the store GM according to him) that I could not poach HIS customers...

After I was finished chuckling, I told him slavery ended years ago and no one person owns the rights to any customer...

If you want to keep "your" customers then match my deal and they will happily buy from you...

He had an interesting sentence structure a and hung up on me...

I was still laughing.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Poaching "his" customers? I don't think they are technically customers until after they buy something. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When we get a little closer to the Oct 31st switch date I'll be asking my local if they'll match or beat your offer, no offense. If not I'll probably switch and make the 4-ish hour drive. ?

Sponsored

Bronco101

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi @Granger Ford

In regards to converting reservations into orders, how are you deciding who to call first, second, third, etc. when tackling customer configurations since reservation numbers are unreliable when referring to a customer's order timestamp.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi @Granger Ford

In regards to converting reservations into orders, how are you deciding who to call first, second, third, etc. when tackling customer configurations since reservation numbers are unreliable when referring to a customer's order timestamp.
We will process them as the customers finalize their selection of options colors etc..

At that point they are in the order bank so all we have to do it process the order bank...

The timing isn't as important as getting the correct information to Ford...

They are not doing it like a short order chef -making the order as it comes in...

Ford waits until the batches hit, get commodities and all sorts of things above my thought process..

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just switched today, call was quick and easy and no hassles in working with Ford.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just switched today, call was quick and easy and no hassles in working with Ford.
and it just came in...

Thank you much for selecting us to deliver your Bronco from our Corral..

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
just swtiched my reservation to you finally. was going to try to work something out with a local dealer but the GF and I are looking forward to the road trip back.

He said I was going to be charged $100 again? I saw the FAQ you had posted and it says it will be a $0 reservation. I'll just keep a look out on my card.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just swtiched my reservation to you finally. was going to try to work something out with a local dealer but the GF and I are looking forward to the road trip back.

He said I was going to be charged $100 again? I saw the FAQ you had posted and it says it will be a $0 reservation. I'll just keep a look out on my card.
You should have my canned email already and I will get the user name from here. Check the spam folder if you have not.

Again thank you for the opportunity to earn your business..

They were unable to get that done through Ford when the transfers began but that may have been corrected..but if it does not all is good..

basequatch

Base
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
I emailed the internet sales manager at the dealer I've been using for years. No response at all and that was on 7/19. Needless to say, I'm leaning toward going with granger.

Not afraid of a road trip!

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got my canned "you can change your dealer" email from Ford today. Showed my old pre-Granger dealer. Login online and it shows Granger. I guess they have been queued up for a week and just now going out. Man Ford IT sucks.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just switched to Granger! Appreciate the open/honest lines of communication... especially considering I hadn't heard a peep from my local dealer here in Atlanta. Albert from Granger replied to my reservation update right away! Looking forward to a road trip next spring/summer!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just switched to Granger! Appreciate the open/honest lines of communication... especially considering I hadn't heard a peep from my local dealer here in Atlanta. Just hope I didn't delete an email from Granger, as I inadvertently emptied my junk folder soon after making the switch. Albert... let me know if you have to re-send anything and I'll be on the lookout. Looking forward to a road trip next spring/summer!

You should have received my canned email I pared yours down as I saw this post as I was processing them...

Thank your for letting us deliver your Bronco from our Corral...
Sponsored