Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My sincere condolences to Albert’s family, the Granger family and his friends, and may God give them strength and comfort during these turbulent times. I knew from reading his early posts and talking on the phone a few times last fall that he was a salt of the earth man! My Alert Sent Me shirt has an even more special meaning, coming from inside the pearly gates! Thanks for letting us know, Zach@Granger.
Sponsored

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the passing of Albert Schmitz (Granger Ford). Albert was instrumental in getting us involved with this forum, a 25+ year employee, father, husband and friend.

Albert professed to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. While broncos are great, I believe Albert would rather see you in heaven someday than deliver your Bronco to you here on earth.

He leaves big shoes to fill and Sean and Amanda on our staff will do their best to fulfill our obligations to the Bronco community.

His impact cannot be understated for our store. My first interactions with Albert were as a 14 year old working in our detail shop and ended with me as the dealer principal and him as my employee. The 20 years in-between have been great, both learning a lot from each other.

We appreciate your thoughts and prayers for his family and co-workers.

IMG_9961.jpeg

Praying for peace and comfort during your difficult time of loss.

1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18
It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the passing of Albert Schmitz (Granger Ford). Albert was instrumental in getting us involved with this forum, a 25+ year employee, father, husband and friend.

Albert professed to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. While broncos are great, I believe Albert would rather see you in heaven someday than deliver your Bronco to you here on earth.

He leaves big shoes to fill and Sean and Amanda on our staff will do their best to fulfill our obligations to the Bronco community.

His impact cannot be understated for our store. My first interactions with Albert were as a 14 year old working in our detail shop and ended with me as the dealer principal and him as my employee. The 20 years in-between have been great, both learning a lot from each other.

We appreciate your thoughts and prayers for his family and co-workers.

IMG_9961.jpeg
Praying for peace and comfort for his family and friends.

1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My condolences to Granger and his family. This man was one of kind and will be missed.

if there is anything we can do (charity donation in his name or something), please let us know.

In the meantime, I will be waiting for Albert Granger patch to place on my Bronco.

Someone tell Levine there needs to be an Albert Edition in MY22.

Sleep in Peace

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Speechless… Man my interactions with him were so real, full of information and life. I always looked forward to seeing what tidbits he’d have for us. There always seemed to be an angle or a way he’d explain the situation, so it’d alleviate the stress or help us see the positive. I’ll always be grateful for him in my life. Praying for peace and comfort to his family and friends.

There was a thread on here a long time ago about nickname for your Bronco, well I just changed mine to “Albert”. I’ll never forget you my friend. Thank you for spreading positivity around these forums.

RIP

Sponsored

BaseBD

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Condolences to his family, local and widespread.

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am very sorry to hear of Albert's passing. I did not have my purchase through Granger but heard many remarks and comments that referenced Albert. From my distance post I could see the connection he had with the Bronco community. I am sorry for his loss and feel for his family at this time. Rest in peace Albert.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was a thread on here a long time ago about nickname for your Bronco, well I just changed mine to “Albert”.
LOVE this idea. Thanks.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gosh, I’m back and have read every response.

I don’t know what life at Granger was like before the Bronco came along… but it sure sounds like Albert was living his best life over the last year. He went out of his way time and again for a bunch of internet goof balls that just happened to share the same Bronco love he did.

I’m sure that he truely enjoyed getting to know all of us and reveled in the David vs Goliath saga between dealerships.

I can’t wait to put my Albert Granger sticker on my Bronco.