Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok, just wanted to give everyone an update on the donation fund for Albert. It is now closed and I will be sending the funds early this week to the fire and rescue. We had a total of 97 people donate, with a combined total donation amount from all funds sources of $4500! Such a HUGE response. I know it will make a huge difference for the fire and rescue and will mean a lot to his family as well. I can't thank everyone enough for participating! Albert will be riding with all of us after we get our Broncos!
Dayum, that number made me smile. Good job Nathan.

Maybe we could make this a yearly thing to keep the memory of Albert alive.
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, just wanted to give everyone an update on the donation fund for Albert. It is now closed and I will be sending the funds early this week to the fire and rescue. We had a total of 97 people donate, with a combined total donation amount from all funds sources of $4500! Such a HUGE response. I know it will make a huge difference for the fire and rescue and will mean a lot to his family as well. I can't thank everyone enough for participating! Albert will be riding with all of us after we get our Broncos!
Aw, that's great news. Thanks for handling the donations, @5280Bronco, and the flowers, @Bronco4lyfe85, and the t-shirts, stickers, and magnets with your original artwork, @elmystico.

I'm not surprised at all by that total. This is a kind, generous group here that knows how to come together during the tough times, and nothing's tougher than losing one of our own, especially the one guy who brought so many of us together. Those funds will be put to good use. I think Albert would be proud.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the two magnets and they are patiently waiting on my garage fridge for the Bronco to arrive.

Ford Bronco Albert Schmitz Memorial Fund 20210714_100637

Stickers and shirt shipping separately.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Albert Schmitz Memorial Fund 64BE05DF-424E-4158-A5C2-1F81DE428971

I got mine the other day, joining the rest of my sticker collection

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello everyone! Just wanted to give an update on the memorial fund. I was able to verify that the fire and rescue received the $4500 and they will be letting me know what they decide to get with the funds. They are very excited regarding what they will be able to do with the funds.

I also received a card from Albert's wife in response to the card i sent on the boards behalf that also included everyone's messages to the family/ about Albert. Just wanted to share it with the board. Everyones generosity was amazing, and i have no doubt Albert is smiling somewhere!

Ford Bronco Albert Schmitz Memorial Fund 20210726_164343

Ford Bronco Albert Schmitz Memorial Fund 20210726_164425

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello everyone! Just wanted to give an update on the memorial fund. I was able to verify that the fire and rescue received the $4500 and they will be letting me know what they decide to get with the funds. They are very excited regarding what they will be able to do with the funds.

I also received a card from Albert's wife in response to the card i sent on the boards behalf that also included everyone's messages to the family/ about Albert. Just wanted to share it with the board. Everyones generosity was amazing, and i have no doubt Albert is smiling somewhere!

Man... I miss him around here. I can only imagine how is family/friends/coworkers feel.

Thanks for sharing.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wowsa, $4500 is like winning the lottery for a small town fire, and rescue. I know this because the small community I grew up in had an all volunteer fire & rescue. They learned to do a lot with a little.

Once again, good job Nathan. You guys are great.

Also, I have my sticker. It will be on my Bronco before I leave Granger's lot.
Sponsored