First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My condolences To Albert's family. This news has really deeply saddened me, I had many long conversations with Albert, and he was like talking to a friend you had known your whole life, he was so friendly, and nice I was really looking forward to meeting him, we had planned to have a burger together when I went to pick up my Bronco. This world lost one of the good ones. Rest in peace Albert, you will be missed by many!!
Sponsored

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Deepest condolences to the Schmitz and Granger families. My one conversation with Albert truly put me at ease with ordering a vehicle from a distant dealership. Was hoping to shake his hand when picking up my Bronco. RIP Albert.

Ghostdogg63

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang, Yukon Denali, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Totally Heartbroken but also thankful to have known he worked so hard to bring joy to me and other Ford Bronco fans. I was looking forward to meeting him next year when I took delivery of my Bronco but feel uplifted to know he is at peace. My prayers and condolences to him and his Family.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There was a thread on here a long time ago about nickname for your Bronco, well I just changed mine to ā€œAlbertā€. Iā€™ll never forget you my friend. Thank you for spreading positivity around these forums.

RIP
I never thought about giving my Bronco a name, but it will have one now. "Albert, you can ride with me anytime my friend".

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Incredibly sad when I first read this post yesterday. I am glad I got to know such a nice & caring person through this forum. Wished I had the opportunity to meet you in person Albert! Won't be the same picking up my Bronco without you there..

Mc5

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I recently was trying to sell my mustang so I reached out to granger (I live in Iowa and have a bronco reservation through them). Albert reached out to me the next day through email and although we were haggling over the price he remained very professional and helpful so I sold them my car. The way he and granger motors handled business blew me away. Iā€™ll gladly drive past the ford dealer two miles from my house and drive 2.5 hours to granger to buy my cars. RIP

Sponsored

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is truly saddening news. Our deepest sympathies to the family and friends of Albert - he is the reason that my wife and I felt comfortable enough to sign up for this crazy Bronco ride.

My wife and I were fortunate enough to meet Albert in-person on several occasions, since we live 20min from Granger. I cannot overstate how true it was that he was a class-act and cared about you as a person and a customer. He always wanted to do everyone right to the best of his ability and I was SO SO THANKFUL that we had him to work with. Iā€™m serious when I say we may not be purchasing this new vehicle if it werenā€™t for him. Iā€™m truly sad that we will not be able to complete our buying process with Albert - but now itā€™s up to Zack and team to carry on his legacy.

@Zach@Granger it might be nice when details are available, if you could update the first post with visitation / funeral information?

Lord today we thank you for Albert, and the influence he had on our lives. He taught us how to be kind, considerate, honest, and passionate towards others and for this inspiration we are thankful. We know that his work on Earth is complete - and you were ready to call him home. We pray that you would take Albert in your hand as he enters into your kingdom. Bless his family, keep them safe, and comfort their saddened hearts in assurance of your plan.

In Jesusā€™ name we pray, Amen.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've updated the first post with visitation and funeral information.

But this link has information as well.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is truly saddening news. Our deepest sympathies to the family and friends of Albert - he is the reason that my wife and I felt comfortable enough to sign up for this crazy Bronco ride.

My wife and I were fortunate enough to meet Albert in-person on several occasions, since we live 20min from Granger. I cannot overstate how true it was that he was a class-act and cared about you as a person and a customer. He always wanted to do everyone right to the best of his ability and I was SO SO THANKFUL that we had him to work with. Iā€™m serious when I say we may not be purchasing this new vehicle if it werenā€™t for him. Iā€™m truly sad that we will not be able to complete our buying process with Albert - but now itā€™s up to Zack and team to carry on his legacy.

@Zach@Granger it might be nice when details are available, if you could update the first post with visitation / funeral information?

Lord today we thank you for Albert, and the influence he had on our lives. He taught us how to be kind, considerate, honest, and passionate towards others and for this inspiration we are thankful. We know that his work on Earth is complete - and you were ready to call him home. We pray that you would take Albert in your hand as he enters into your kingdom. Bless his family, keep them safe, and comfort their saddened hearts in assurance of your plan.

In Jesusā€™ name we pray, Amen.
Post 178 Vince has the details.
Sponsored