Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know if Grapevine Ford is selling reserved broncos at MSRP? I really don’t like Grapevine Ford following a purchase of an explorer a few years back. The car is great but the dealership is awful. That said, I reserved using grapevine ford because it was convenient. I really don’t want to wait over a year to only find out the price is over MSRP and end up not buying it. They called me about a cancelled reservation badlands (no upgrades) and offered it to me at 84K about a month ago. If they are selling reserved vehincles over MSRP, any recommendations on DFW dealerships offering MSRP? Would like to change my reservation while I still have time. Thank you in advance!
Sponsored

lrb6805

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, 2006 Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a reservation and they are saying they are doing MSRP only. Mine will be delivered soon so I’ll know for sure in a few weeks. I’ll also see how they handle the price protection

lrb6805

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, 2006 Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To follow up, I just took delivery of my 2dr Badlands on 6/28. My salesman was Jake and was a day 1 reservation holder. They upheld their MSRP price plus deducting both Price Protection programs. There was a little confusion at first because I am apparently one of the few reservation holders that have ordered and completed my purchase. I was also the first one to use both the ‘22 and ‘22.5MY price protection

All worked out in the end and paid $2,975 under the current ‘22.5MY MSRP.

They have been great so far. Even filled up my tank for free when I came in for a minor warranty defect repair (one button in the dash didnt work). Will also top off tank when I come pick up my license plates

Just come prepared with all your paperwork and it will go smoothly. Original purchase order, reservation order #/date, and pre approved loan paperwork, current insurance card, copy of Ford FAQ On the Price Protection (or reference the really good posts here in this forum)
Sponsored