First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm super curious - not to say it's possible - but have you or are you able to offer fog lights that can attach at this point on the Bronco?

It's too early to know what this is truly for, but it aligns very well with a possible lighting solution for the Badlands modular bumper and a fog light or low attachment light.
1600368236123.png

1600368249251.png
Presumably it will look similar to their Raptor Kit.

2017-Raptor-FPK2L.jpg
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Presumably it will look similar to their Raptor Kit.

Ford Bronco Greetings from Baja Designs! 2017-Raptor-FPK2L
Only problem is that the corner piece comes off on the modular front bumper. People who plan to remove it will have to be creative with fog light location.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy to see @Baja Designs on the forum! I just discovered them earlier this week, did some research, and was sold! Quality and light output is unparalleled.

Never thought I would be so excited to get a set of lights for my Bronco!

Paul, are you allowed to tell us if Baja Designs will have options available through Ford? I, personally, would rather purchase and install myself, but I know this will interest a lot of people bundling options into their order.

lightbulb

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Happy to see Baja Designs on the forum! I am just down the road from you. I would like see options that allow your lights to be seamlessly mounted to the bronco. Front, rear, and sides. The Bronco looks to be first class all the way (except maybe that Navy Pier) and I am looking forward to some first class lighting options.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Making something that connects to the factory bumper (module I guess) AND connects to the accessory switch... you'd probably have a real winner... especially if you have it by the time Broncos are coming out.

EliasJr

First Edition
First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ford f350 SD, 15 Jeep JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We got Baja Designs on the forum now! Looking forward to what products yall come out with. Dont know if its possible but maybe a way for the front bronco logo to light up like Mercedes did with their logo.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only problem is that the corner piece comes off on the modular front bumper. People who plan to remove it will have to be creative with fog light location.
Hopefully, like Ford's removable doors, some combination of a weatherproof and idiotproof quick-release plug would work great there. I'm very interested in a fog light solution that embraces the Bronco design team's use of the easy-to-wire Aux switch panel and the Bronco bolts that make removable or customizable parts easy. Having wiring solutions on such parts that render them unremovable will defeat one of the best aspects of the new Bronco's design philosophy.

Last edited:

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone,

Paul here from Baja Designs, "The Scientists of Lighting", and we're very excited to join the Bronco6g.com community! Located in San Marcos, CA we specialize in high performance LED Lighting. We look forward to getting more involved and providing the best lighting solutions for this new vehicle. Let us know what you would like to see from us! :)

Background:
For 25+ years Baja Designs has engineered revolutionary ways to stay at the forefront of motorcycle and automotive lighting. The first product developed was a Dual Sport Kit that made a pure off road motorcycle minimally street legal. This intimate knowledge motorcycle electrical capabilities led to a natural evolution to engineer the first HID motorcycle race light. Owner/Lead engineer Alan Roach and Product Development Engineer Stephen "Tex" Mitchell were avid Baja 1000 motorcycle racers who were able to fine tune a motorcycle's limited light optics to maximize rider comfort, speed, and safety. As a result, BD light have won every professional and amateur motorcycle and ATV Baja 1000 class for over 15 years.

As our engineers and racers advanced to truck and buggy racing, the next evolution began. The engineers quickly adapted their race winning HID motorcycle lights to their new race vehicles. With amazing speed, BD HID lights were adopted by the vehicle race community and could be found on the majority of Baja 1000 winning vehicles. In the process, BD engineers became well known as “The Scientists of Lighting” and were sought out by professional race teams to develop and aim their vehicle lighting.

LED lights were the next natural evolution of lighting and BD was the first company to develop a forward projecting LED light bar which was introduced and raced in the 2005 Baja 1000. That original LED light bar has evolved into a line of the highest performing and race winning LED lights on the market.

Revolutionizing industry leading lights is not just a job at BD, but a lifelong passion for both the owners and employees. The BD product line is dedicated to being BRIGHTER, BOLDER, and BETTER, which is why we truly are “The Scientists of Lighting”.

Mission:
To bring you the best lights and other innovative products that make your off-road experiences even more fun. Whether you're in a truck, motorcycle, ATV, boat, plane, or tractor, we have something that will truly turn night into day!

www.bajadesigns.com

Phone:
(760)-560-2252 ext. 139

email:
[email protected]

We are offering a 10% Discount to ALL members. This also includes $5 Shipping to the Lower 48! All you have to do is enter coupon code BDForums at checkout. Thanks for constantly supporting Baja Designs (BD) - We are very happy to be part of this community.

Coupon Code: BDForums

Thank You,
Paul, Baja Designs
Welcome! You've joined the right place :cool:

Hm what would I like to see? Maybe a 360 lighting setup that's easy to wire up for a dummy like me.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Happy to see @Baja Designs on the forum! I just discovered them earlier this week, did some research, and was sold! Quality and light output is unparalleled.

Never thought I would be so excited to get a set of lights for my Bronco!

Paul, are you allowed to tell us if Baja Designs will have options available through Ford? I, personally, would rather purchase and install myself, but I know this will interest a lot of people bundling options into their order.
We appreciate the support! Unfortunately, I don't think that will be an option straight from Ford.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
WOW! We really appreciate the warm welcome guys. :) Our ears are open for feedback and we'll make sure to keep everyone up to date as we get our R&D done.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Watching this thread in case someone bumps it in a year when I have my Bronco.. Thank you for the code.