Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It would be great if you guys came up with one that sits for flush with the windshield. For those without a roof rack and not to add height to the Bronco.
Ok great. Thanks for the suggestion. You might run the risk of causing too much glare, as the light bar would have to sit pretty forward and low - whereas farther back some of that glare would be reduced.

We will certainly take a look though. Make sure to shoot me a private message if you happen to know of one we can measure :)
Sponsored

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do your rock lights compare to the Rigid lights from factory? Are your LP4's around the same size as the factory Rigid pod lights?

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford is already in bed with Rigid for factory and or dealer installed lighting.
Ford got in bed with the wrong off road light company, Baja Designs all the way.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How do your rock lights compare to the Rigid lights from factory? Are your LP4's around the same size as the factory Rigid pod lights?
Hello!
I am not actually sure which factory lights will be released on the Bronco, but I can say with almost 100% certainty that there isn't an OE/factory light available today that will come close the the performance of the LP4. Even in comparing to other offroad auxiliary lights, the LP series is at the top of the pack in regard to output and pattern.

As for rock lights -it has been a few years since I have seen one of their rock lights in action. Most rock lights I have seen from the top lighting manufacturers are all fairly similar in output.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok great. Thanks for the suggestion. You might run the risk of causing too much glare, as the light bar would have to sit pretty forward and low - whereas farther back some of that glare would be reduced.

We will certainly take a look though. Make sure to shoot me a private message if you happen to know of one we can measure :)
*Wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello!
I am not actually sure which factory lights will be released on the Bronco, but I can say with almost 100% certainty that there isn't an OE/factory light available today that will come close the the performance of the LP4. Even in comparing to other offroad auxiliary lights, the LP series is at the top of the pack in regard to output and pattern.

As for rock lights -it has been a few years since I have seen one of their rock lights in action. Most rock lights I have seen from the top lighting manufacturers are all fairly similar in output.
Awesome, one more question in regards to the LP4. If you have the aux switches in your bronco in your design how would you switch between driving and spot lighting?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome, one more question in regards to the LP4. If you have the aux switches in your bronco in your design how would you switch between driving and spot lighting?
Have AUX 1 linked to a relay that is tied to your low beams (this would turn on your fog lights) and then AUX 2 would power a relay hooked to your spot beams (that would be powered from your high beams).

Sponsored
OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey guys - Just wanted to share a brief announcement.

Temporary LED Change
Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Due to a global pandemic Baja Designs has experienced an increased scarcity of LEDs in our tightly controlled temperature range. This shortage affects our OnX6+, LP6, LP4, XL80, Squadron Pro, S2 Pro, and S1 series of lights. Rather than halting production at our San Marcos, CA facility, Baja Designs has opted to source LEDs in a lower color temperature range without sacrificing the performance and quality enthusiasts expect from Baja Designs. Beginning February 17th, 2021, Baja Designs will be shipping lights with a combination of LEDs ranging from 4000k-5000k.

Although we have long established that 5000k is the ideal color temperature, LEDs in the 4000-4500k color range are preferred to alternative LEDs more commonly available in the 5700K and up ranges. As such, we find that this solution is the most favorable option to continue manufacturing a premium product.

If you have any questions or concerns about this temporary LED change, you can ask here or DM me for more info.

Ford Bronco Greetings from Baja Designs! 4000k vs 5000k

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome Paul and the discount is much appreciated!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make a light as bright as the sun and you got a deal.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I'm hoping to pick up my 2dr Badlands from Kearny Mesa, could I swing by delivery day to get something put on by your team? 😎

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Make a light as bright as the sun and you got a deal.
I think they already do, and I am excited for their harness kit for the Bronco.
Sponsored

Last edited: