Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installing the Oracle lighted letters today. Plan to connect them to my running lights.

Any idea which wire is the hot wire for the running light? Maybe a screen shot of the schematic....

Sorry, I think my tester found a new home....

Picture - I copied it. Thanks for that.

EF18349E-7CBC-40B4-99A6-829BA9E751EC.png
Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installing the Oracle lighted letters today. Plan to connect them to my running lights.

Any idea which wire is the hot wire for the running light? Maybe a screen shot of the schematic....

Sorry, I think my tester found a new home....

Picture - I copied it. Thanks for that.

Ford Bronco GRILL Letter Lighting "BRONCO" EF18349E-7CBC-40B4-99A6-829BA9E751EC
Can't u just wire it to the parking/ambers?

OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, I just may. We'll see once I finish with the letter install, pull a headlight and work out my power. Thx....

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m installing today, as well. Did you find an answer to hooking up to the parking lights?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m installing today, as well. Did you find an answer to hooking up to the parking lights?
Not, yet.... the passenger side headlight connection is right there, just pulling airbox. Using / installing a quick disconnect next to my camera disconnect so it wont be missed when pulling grill again.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Considering mine are still missing in actionšŸ¤¬ no clue. I was gonna find the left front amber and look for the hot. If I cant find it I'll do what bronco life did and run it to the aux as a plan b. Wouldn't be a bad look to have the bronco followed by the 6 fog lights

OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Considering mine are still missing in actionšŸ¤¬ no clue. I was gonna find the left front amber and look for the hot. If I cant find it I'll do what bronco life did and run it to the aux as a plan b. Wouldn't be a bad look to have the bronco followed by the 6 fog lights
Yeah, I get it. Passenger side looks easiest, pull headlight and the amber light is there. Need to save remaining aux switches for new bumper(s) lights. But, may just run a QD to an aux set wire until.... Beer break!!!

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we are at the power stage. Everything all on a wired together. Iā€™ve never done anything like this so itā€™s been a lot of researching how to do this and that. Here isnā€™t a lot of info out there yet on these and the Bronco. I hot glued the wires in place after I got the all connected. They arenā€™t going anywhere!
Iā€™m confused as to the wiring the power. Do you connect to he lavender wire and then connect to the yellow orange=aux 6? Thanks for your help.

OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So we are at the power stage. Everything all on a wired together. Iā€™ve never done anything like this so itā€™s been a lot of researching how to do this and that. Here isnā€™t a lot of info out there yet on these and the Bronco. I hot glued the wires in place after I got the all connected. They arenā€™t going anywhere!
Iā€™m confused as to the wiring the power. Do you connect to he lavender wire and then connect to the yellow orange=aux 6? Thanks for your help.
Run the lights Red wire to the
Hey, lavender wire? Wheres that?

Take the red wire from the letters (spliced all together) and connect it to the yellow/orange (aux 6). Take all the blacks from the letter and connect them to a ground.

16428916057919157889828518590831.jpg

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Run the lights Red wire to the

Hey, lavender wire? Wheres that?

Take the red wire from the letters (spliced all together) and connect it to the yellow/orange (aux 6). Take all the blacks from the letter and connect them to a ground.

Ford Bronco GRILL Letter Lighting "BRONCO" 16428916057919157889828518590831
Thank you so much!!! Weā€™ve been working on all sorts of projects today on the Bronco. Iā€™ve watched every video I could find. Evilletruck hooked to the lavender wire up front above the C by the grill. And said he also connected to one of the colored aux switches. Two places??? And the other videos just say they hooked them up. Just not how or where. Thank you again for your help! Hope to have a pic of it all lit up soon!

OP
OP
Gtrekker

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you so much!!! Weā€™ve been working on all sorts of projects today on the Bronco. Iā€™ve watched every video I could find. Evilletruck hooked to the lavender wire up front above the C by the grill. And said he also connected to one of the colored aux switches. Two places??? And the other videos just say they hooked them up. Just not how or where. Thank you again for your help! Hope to have a pic of it all lit up soon!
Oh, I gotcha.... using the on in the grill, a non power. Glad to hear its sorted... post pics...šŸ‘šŸ‘
Sponsored