First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 690
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey guys, I had some questions about the price guarantee offered by Ford for cars delivered in the following 2 years.

Is there a place where I can find all the options pricing and model pricing from the year 2021? I specifically remember the Sasquatch package on the build and price costing 4500 for the black diamond, but now it reads 5200. What’s changed? I was pretty sure the cost of the included rear locker was built into the Sasquatch upgrade price. Definitely want to make sure I get the best deal if I go for the Sasquatch upgrade now that I’ll have a little more flex money over the next year.

I’m a 3/19 order right at the cutoff for price protection, but I want to make sure that when I reorder I have the accurate msrp pricing, not any updated changes.
Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey guys, I had some questions about the price guarantee offered by Ford for cars delivered in the following 2 years.

Is there a place where I can find all the options pricing and model pricing from the year 2021? I specifically remember the Sasquatch package on the build and price costing 4500 for the black diamond, but now it reads 5200. What’s changed?
Not sure what you're looking at, but still shows 4500 for me.

20210831_105445.jpg

JacksonHole

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler, sequoia, land cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But it looks like the dealer can and will add on a markup no matter what the MSRP is. Get your drive out price up front!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We had to have an order in by that date for price protection, or just a reservation?
Price Protection was for orders and reservations submitted by March 19 2021. Of course, this only applies to Ford factory pricing and not what a dealer may attempt to charge.

Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Price Protection was for orders and reservations submitted by March 19 2021. Of course, this only applies to Ford factory pricing and not what a dealer may attempt to charge.
Thank you, found that right after I posted.

OP
OP

StarBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 690
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reactions: RG7

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Is there a place where I can find all the options pricing and model pricing from the year 2021? I specifically remember the Sasquatch package on the build and price costing 4500 for the black diamond, but now it reads 5200. What’s changed? I was pretty sure the cost of the included rear locker was built into the Sasquatch upgrade price. Definitely want to make sure I get the best deal if I go for the Sasquatch upgrade now that I’ll have a little more flex money over the next year.

I’m a 3/19 order right at the cutoff for price protection, but I want to make sure that when I reorder I have the accurate msrp pricing, not any updated changes.
Why don’t you just get a copy of your WBDO printout form the dealer? It lists MSRP and invoice for your a pacific build.

OP
OP

StarBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 690
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why don’t you just get a copy of your WBDO printout form the dealer? It lists MSRP and invoice for your a pacific build.
I have this, it was because I had planned to re-option my order to include the Sasquatch package.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have this, it was because I had planned to re-option my order to include the Sasquatch package.
In that case, I would have the dealer re-configure now...as Ford is guaranteeing pricing on "equivalent" MY22/23 Broncos. You don't want to chance it if you didn't have it on your MY21 order, as it may not be covered.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In that case, I would have the dealer re-configure now...as Ford is guaranteeing pricing on "equivalent" MY22/23 Broncos. You don't want to chance it if you didn't have it on your MY21 order, as it may not be covered.
Yeah, you can try this, but the locked in pricing was for reservations and orders before 3/19. I don't believe changing the order now will get you anywhere. There's so much up in the air with this, changing now might work with your dealer, but no one really knows. I've discussed this with Granger and they really don't know 100% how this is going to play out.

We're all in the same boat. We'll know soon enough.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, you can try this, but the locked in pricing was for reservations and orders before 3/19. I don't believe changing the order now will get you anywhere. There's so much up in the air with this, changing now might work with your dealer, but no one really knows. I've discussed this with Granger and they really don't know 100% how this is going to play out.

We're all in the same boat. We'll know soon enough.
That's true..no one knows as the laguage is so ambiguous; but my guess is that if you had an order in before 3/19, then you get price protection. That protection will go to whatever that order configuration was when the MY21 Order Banks closed (and you weren't scheduled). I don't think Ford will go back and research when you made changes to the order and what they were. He doesn't lose anything anyway to get it changed now and have the order set like he wants it in 22, but he may lose something if he doesn't.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's true..no one knows as the laguage is so ambiguous; but my guess is that if you had an order in before 3/19, then you get price protection. That protection will go to whatever that order configuration was when the MY21 Order Banks closed (and you weren't scheduled). I don't think Ford will go back and research when you made changes to the order and what they were. He doesn't lose anything anyway to get it changed now and have the order set like he wants it in 22, but he may lose something if he doesn't.
Yep... but so much has changed since then, that I don't quite understand why they'd do buyers dirty like that. Without going too far, no one saw one or rode in one, so many realized what they actually wanted after that date. But... now those buyers don't have a locked in price due to that date Ford back dated to. Just look, for example if you wanted a MIC top and that's your 3/19 order, simply changing to soft top to get your Bronco sooner might not allow you to keep your pricing locked in for MY22, even though Ford has pushed us all in that direction.

Who knows, I believe we'll get more clarity, but it might come down to dealerships and their level of customer service over Ford. That's a scary spot to be in for many order holders to be in heading into MY22. I don't have a warm fuzzy gut feeling about how this is going to go down.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Configure your Bronco before the September price changes, and save your work. Then, you can compare.
Sponsored